Chapter 7 - Life 1

" What took you so long? " All for One questioned, I could hear the sounds of their fighting. " It's about five kilometres from the bar to here... And it took you a whole 30 seconds to arrive after I sent the Nomu... You're losing it All Might. " He added.

What? With how this Villain, All for One, is talking. He's talking as if he knows All Might personally? I dont know if this Villain was shown on the news because it could have been whenever I began to study for a test or exam at school when the News could have made something about this Villain?

" So are you. What's with that Industrial-looking mask?! Are you sure you should be up and about in that state?! " All Might retorted. " I'm not gonna make the same mistake I did six years ago... All for One! " All Might added.

Six years ago? Was that the last time All Might fought this Villain, how is it possible this Villain isn't in a Prison if he had fought All Might six years ago!?

" I'M TAKING BAGUGO! AND THIS TIME I'M SMASHING YOU INTO A PRISON CELL! YOU AND YOUR LITTLE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!! " All Might shouted.

Without any visibility through the rubble, I couldn't see what was going on between All Might and this Villain. " Sounds like... there's a lot on your to-do list. You and me both. " All for One quipped back at All Might.

Then a loud crack and thundering slams and booms made the ground shake.

I let out a small, involuntary shriek as pain shot through my crushed, bleeding limbs and then a small draft carrying dust hit my face. And I began to cough as the dust dried my throat even more and filled my lungs.

" That's an Air Cannon... Plus Springlike Limbs, Kinetically boosted by four and the strength enhanced by three. It's a fun little combination... But I want to add in a few more power-up-type quirks... " All for One commented, how was this Villain so calm? He's practically sadistic, he sounds like he's a child showing off their new toys.

" ALL MIGHT!! " Bakugo shouted.

By now, I could feel the dizziness kick in from the quick blood loss. I couldn't even focus on what I was hearing anymore as my vision began to be quickly engulfed in black spots.

And then I felt my eyes just shut and my head slouch onto the peice of rubble, it was cold.

No! I can't have died! Not like this!! Not like this...