Chapter 6 - Life 1

Time has passed, Mizu and I have become closer as friends since when we first met. I even help her with studying techniques, I also have enough trust in her that I have told her about Hikaru. I told her about how we have been friends since Kindergarten.

Which she thought was absolutely adorable, but I'm glad that she hasn't told anyone a thing about Hikaru, which I greatly appreciate; which is why I also help her with studying because it's my way of thanking her for not spilling any information to anyone.

And we talk at lunch every day on the roof, I've also gotten to know about her as well, her quirk is actually a composite of both of her parents quirks because her Mom can control water and her Father can heal injuries. So their quirks combined to create her Healing Water quirk.

She wants to become a Doctor and heal people like her Father, who is a Doctor. Mizu is also good at dancing, she's even showed me how to do a few dance moves, though, I don't exactly have that great of a balance considering that I have never danced before in my life.

--------------

Though, at around July-August I made sure to inform Hikaru and Mizu that since the Final Exams of our Summer Semmester were coming up in September, I would be putting a pause on mey leisure days so I could start my studying for the exam.

Which meant that the most Hikaru and I would do would be a late night phone call before bed and one on the morning to wish us good luck for the day. Hikari was understanding as to why I would be putting leisurely activities on hold until after the final summer semester Exams.

And studying meant no distractions, none at all, I had unplugged and put away my Television in order to stop temptation and just stayed in my room as I made revision material, and did practice questions so I could comment in what we had been learning in our lessons.

I had made flashcards as well so I could revise during break times and when Mizu and I had lunch. Mizu took the time during lunch that we would spend usually talking to revise as well, using revision material and notes that I had suggested could be useful to make for a time like this.

But today, I had spent time after school to help out one of the teachers with his things. It took a while, and by the time we finished, it had gotten dark out. The teacher had suggested that as thanks he could give me a ride home.

To which I promptly refused, I told the teacher that I would be fine taking the bus home. He tried to insist, but I kept refusing until the Teacher allowed me to leave and head on my way. Walking through Kamino at night was a lot different than the day, but I just had to get to the train station.

It was simple, I decided to try going through a shortcut to make up for time. But as I walked through my shortcut, when all of a sudden there was a loud boom and in a split second I looked up.

And saw the building to my left begin to topple in my direction, then my vision cut to black before I could even let out a gasp of surprise and fear.

--------------

Soon coming back to consciousness, I slowly opened my eyes as I had a splitting headache. It was still dark, but way more now, nearly pitch black.

Looking around me I went to raise my head and felt something hard stopping me, my eyes then turned to what me head had been laying on, and I felt a chill run down my spine as I saw a deep crimson colour stain the rubble below me.

Which would explain the headache, I probably have a concussion. Going to move my limbs, I let out a croaky sheiek as a sharp, burning pain shot up eyes muscle in my body and I came to realise that I had been crushed beneath the rubble.

My breathing quickened as I began to panic, " h-help... m-m-me...... " I tried to call out. But my throat was dry and  my voice was hardly that loud. But, then I heard a voice from somewhere outside of the rubble.

As well as what sounded like, clapping? " That's the #4 Hero for you!! Best Jeanist!! " I didn't recognise the voice but I recognised the name he had mentioned. Best Jeanist is a Pro Hero, but, why would a Pro Hero like Best Jeanist, be here in Kamino? What had I missed while I cut myself off from the world in order to study?

" I was planning to blast them all straight to Hell!! But you grabbed them by their clothes and threw them aside in the nick of time! Such quick decision-making, such technique... Such incredible reflexes! " But then I quickly realised.

How this man was talking to Best Jeanist, this man... was a Villain. And by what he was saying, Best Jeanist wasn't the only Pro Hero here. And yet... he was about to kill them so easily. And with my wounds, I'll probably bleed out in half an hour at most.

I'll ptobably pass out from shock in maybe 10-15 minutes.

" Your strength is the product of endless training and a wealth of experience. But I dont need it... because your quirk... isn't one that would suit Tomura. " The Villain spoke. Wait... Tomura? The Villain who attacked the U.S.J.!

The news said that the perpetrator was a Villain by the name of Shigaraki Tomura, and the way this Villain talks about him, he's either his mentor or Boss. But the sound of some liquid was what drew my attention next, along with a gruff coughing as well.

" Koff! This stuff stinks... what was that? " Wait, that voice as well?

From the Sports Festival! Bakugo Katsuki, the very angry one who had to be put to sleep by Midnight.

" Apologies... Bakugo. " The Villain spoke. I knew it! But why is a U.A. Student here?

" Huh?! " Bakugo sounded hostile, so he isn't in league with The League of Villains.

Which leads to the question as to why? Could he have been kidnapped by The League of Villains? That seems like the most rational reason as to why Bakugo would be here, damn U.A. needs to keep a better eye on their students.

Then the sounds of more people. " You've failed again Tomura. But you mustn't lose heart. There will be more chances to set things right. That's why I've brought along your little band. And the boy... because you determined that he is an important pawn. " The Villain spoke, it was unnerving how, Fatherly, he sounded towards Shigaraki.

Which confirms that he's his mentor. " So try again. That's what I'm here to help you to do. It's... All... for You. " He added, I was just silent and in pain. Listening to this conversation between two Villains, I couldn't see anything so I just continued listening.

" ... I knew you'd come... " The Villain spoke.

I was confused, who!? But then that voice that everin Japan knew spoke loudly. " You're gonna give it ALL back. ALL FOR ONE!! " It was All Might, hopeful I tried to call out once more.

" p-please... help m-me... " but the result was still, nothing at all.

" Here to KILL me again? All Might? " The Villain that All Might had called 'All for One'spoke back.