Unpopular opinions

Okay I have to be aware of 2 things here.

Yes, I know I have gotten away from reviews but its not like anyone is reading this book anyways so it doesn't matter.

Yes, I will be only including what I perceive to be UNPOPULAR opinions not just opinions.

1. I don't like Saint as an actor and I especially didn't like fighter and tutor.

yes I did say unpopular didn't I. This is def a bit controversial. I like Saint as a person and this is just my opinion. I just think that Saint doesn't give enough depth to his characters I felt as if Pete was very 2D and he didn't really have a personality that you see in real life and idk I just didn't like it. As for Fighter and Tutor I felt as if they made to much of a drastic transition from enemies to lovers and that depleted their chemistry. Tutor's character was the opposite of Pete, he had way too many things going on. He was broke and owed people money, he had troubles with Fighter's dad, he was dating his best friend's ex, and his character just changed too frequently. Also the story line was confusing I don't even know why they were enemies in the first place when I watched the first ep I thought they were exes. Everyone goes on about how hot the two were together and when I watched their spicy scenes I just sat there like  -_- 

2. Tsundere characters are annoying 

Yes I like enemies to lovers but I'm not a fan of tsunderes. I just feel as if some BLs take the trope too far and the whole point of a tsundere is someone who seems cold at first but eventually the warm up. In a lot of BLs the tsundere is still cold even when they're in the relationship. It makes in seem as if the relationship is one sided. There is a difference between playing hard to get and not liking someone back and lot a BLs don't make a clear distinction between these two. so I guess for this opinion is not that I don't like tsunderes, it's just that BLs don't do the trope justice. 

3. There is such a thing as too many side couples

Listen I love side couples, SunMork and RamKing are literally the reason for my existence, but I'd rather have a well developed and well written main couple than many under-developed couples. If you don't have time to develop a couple then don't write them in. For example WinTeam in Until We Meet Again. We barely got any WinTeam moments because the plot of the show was so deep and there wasn't much time for anything else. Due to that WinTeam just got random moments and I think if UWMA just hinted at WinTeam instead of giving us random scenes with little to no context then the show would have been better off and then they could tell their story with Between Us. (Unpopular I know). I do like WinTeam though and that didn't decrease the value of the show but then you have people wanting more WinTeam when the story didn't need WinTeam. 

4. I don't mind the engineering faculty

I legit don't know why people complain about this, like the faculty doesn't really play into the story line for most shows ya know. maybe it's just a popular faculty in Thailand. 

5. I can't stand the wife/husband thing

this isn't necessarily unpopular but I know their are mixed feelings about this. I HATE it. THEY ARE GAY THEY ARE TWO MEN. I know the culture in Thailand is different, but even in non Thai BLs I see this. I would just love to see them both call each other husband/hubby. *sigh* not the lack of gay representation in gay shows. 

Anyways I'm done for now. Thanks,

alivia <3