Study hall nightmare

When he was done cleaning my scratch, he giggles a little.

"Is something funny?"

"No no" he says standing "just I went to practice and you were... What?, it's like you came to see me" his smile grows.

"No, I was there to... Think?"

"You don't seem to sure about that" he turns to face me, when he turned the water off "so... why were you there?"

"I... you... she.. I ju-"

"She?"

"No... I was just getting fresh air, before class"

"No, who's this 'She'?"

"Did I say she?... well I meant to say..." if I were to come up with a lie I would need to do it quick, but... I couldn't think of anything "um..."

"Hiding from your girl friend?"

"YES" I say WAY to excitedly, he gives me a look.

"Ok... well what class do you have?"

"Study hall"

"Ok, let's go?" he said yanking my arm again.

When we reached to library, Arthur asked "you want to sit whit me?"

"Sure" I look in to see Gollum and Zachariah sitting at a table in the far corner.

"Ok so I have to gather some books about camelot, from the medieval times... so can you go chooses a table for us?"

"Of course"

"K thanks" with that Arthur dashed off into the library.

I slowly walk into the library, and look over at the table they were at... Gollum was gone.

Before I realize it I'm yanked back, and shoved into the wall.

"Hey, you come to give us the homework?"

"No"

"Oh... well how about we get Zach and have a little fun"

"No no, I came to do the homework"

"Cool... do this well your at it" he said shove a paper into my hand.

"No, I have way to much I will never be able to finish this"

He shoved me harder agents the wall, punching me in the stomach.

"I said to do it"

"And... I... said... N.O. NO" I say in between breaths, spitting in his face when I was done.

"Ok... you... have... no... right... to talk... to me... like that" he said in between punching me in the stomach. "do you understand?"

"Yes" with that he staggerer off, releasing me from his grasp.

I got off the floor and found a table on the other side of the library.

Arthur came moments later with a stack of books I his hands, I jumped up to help but ended up leaning on the table for support.

"Merlin?" I fell Arthur's hand on my shoulder, and fell like crying.

"I'm ok"

"Merlin, you seem out of breath" he helped me sit down "one minute" he left with half the stake of books, and came back with nothing. he grabbed the other half, and stuffed them in his bag. "Ok, come on Merlin" he grabbed my arm and throw it around his shoulder.

"No... really I'm fine"

"Really?" he let go of my wrist, and I almost tumbled over "see" he said grabbing my wrist again.
__________________________________

When we reached the nurses office, he put me on the chair and stepped out of the room to talk to Gaius, about something.

When they came back in Gaius had a sad face "Merlin?" was all he said.

I looked down at my lap, so I didn't have to look him in the eye "what?" I said so quite they could just barley hear it.

"You know what" he grimly.

I looked at Arthur, then looked back down at my lap as I removed my shirt.

When I took off my shirt, Gaius sighed "how did this happen?"

"I fell down the stairs at home" I say trying to believe it myself.

"Let me take a look" Gaius touched my bruised rib cage, and I flinch "Merlin... one or two of your ribs fell fractured" he said surprised.

"Like I said I-" I felt like my voice was about to break "...fell down the stairs"

"No Merlin... these marks look like fist-marks here and looks like some kick-marks here. So what really happened?"

"I... they NO she... I mean... I have to go" I say putting my shirt on, I was just about to reach the door when some one griped my shoulder.

"Merlin?" a faint voice said.

I spun around to see Arthur, he still looks shocked.

"Arthur... I can't" I could tell by his eyes, he wanted to know what happened.

"Why?"

"He will come" I say vary faintly before turning to leave.

-----Arthur's point of view-----

'Who was he?' I thought to myself.

"Watch him?... for me?" I turn around to see Gaius' back to me.

"Yes" I say quietly before leaving.

My next class was math, so I could watch Merlin. I look through the halls for Merlin, when I run into my father.

"Look who it is, late aging... what was it this time?"

"I was at the nurse"

"Why?... what happened?... are you hurt?"

"No father, I'm fine... I took some one else there"

"Good you can talk to me about it I the office... with some one else"

"Who?" I blurted out.

"Come" he said sternly.

When we reached the office, I saw Merlin reading a book, he looked up and horror filled his face.

"Mr. Embrosius" my father said, but he was to fixed on me "MERLIN" he snapped.

"Yes sir?"

"My office... now" he got off the chair and walked in "Arthur you too" I walked in before my father. "Come sit" he said smiling "now Merlin, why did you do it?"

He was looking at his hands, properly trying to block him out.

"Fath-..." He gave me a death glare
"I mean sir... Why is he here?"

"He is here for punching a girl in the face, but he still has no reason to have done what he did."

"I did it because she's a prat" Merlin said without hesitating, but regretted it when it came out.

"MERLIN" my father shouts, getting up from his desk "you have no right to call some one a name OR punch her"

"I can if she is one though"

"NO YOU CAN'T" he shouts getting really angry now, he walks around the desk and they are now face to face "she is a girl, what could she have ever done to you"

"I would tell you... but you would NEVER believe me, because all you think about is yourself... and I know this because if you really loved your children you would pay more attention to them"

"Oh... and you know me how? oh that's right I am your principle and you will never talk to me like that again"

"Then your a really bad principle... you don't pay attention to your students OR your childre-" Merlin was cut off by my father slapping him, sending him to the floor.

My father walked over to Merlin's body, lifting his head so he was facing him "don't EVER say I don't care for my children"

Merlin leaned closer my fathers ear "then why did you hit me in front of your son?" he said darkly, so quite I could barely hear him.