Chapter 22

December 23, 1995 Tampa Florida
KEVIN'S POV
"Do we have a lead where they are?" I ask. Howie nods. "They're in Miami. The police are halfway there." I nod.
I really hope Nick and this mysterious Lili is okay.

December 23, 1995 Miami Florida
NICK'S POV
I open my eyes and groan. Why is the world spinning? I try to move, but something is wrapped around my body.

I look down and see that I'm tied to a chair. Fuck. Where am I? I look around and see that I'm in a huge bedroom with a couch and a massive door is facing me. I try to get out of the ropes, but it's no use.

They're too tight. After struggling, I give up. I slump against the chair. Where is Lili? I hear the door start to open. A man taller than me enters. He looks about forty.

"Nickolas Gene Carter." he says, eyeing me. How does he know my name?

"How do you know-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"Please. Finding out who people are is way too easy." he says, chuckling. He gets a chair and sits in front of me. I look him in the eyes.

His eyes are the same as Lili's. They are the same greenish gold color. But his are different. They are cold and dark, unlike Lili's who's eyes are warm and full of laughter.

"Julius Viotto?" I ask, dumbfounded.

"The one and only." he smirks.

"Where is Lili?" I ask, angrily. This is the man who ruined her. If I wasn't bound up in this damn chair, I would've been beating the hell out of this man.

"You'll see her soon, don't worry. But in the meantime, I want to talk."

"I have nothing to say to you." I spat.

Julius rolls his eyes. "Just shut your mouth blondie."

My nostrils flare, and struggle to punch him. He looks at me and laughs. "Good luck with that."

"Fuck you." I snarl.

He grabs my face, and hisses. "Don't talk to me that way. Don't think I'm very pleased with you either. You could've almost gotten me discovered and now apparently you have feelings for my daughter."

He lets go of my face. I glare back at him, but I don't deny anything.

"So you're not denying it." he paces.

"You might want to think again. Why would you love Lili?" he growls. I don't answer.

"Answer!" Julius roars. I don't flinch or close my eyes. I just stare right back at him.

"Fine don't answer. Lili will get the consequences." he walks to the door and opens it. Outside there are two men. I recognize them as the men who attacked me.

"Gary, bring my daughter." I widen my eyes. The man named Gary rushes away, then quickly comes back with a girl slinging over his shoulder. Lili.

"Here she is Master." Gary says.

"Lay her on the couch." Julius directs. Gary walks over to the couch and carefully lays Lili there. She's dressed in a red dress that is really revealing.

She seems to be unconscious.

"Leave." Julius tells the two men. They leave and I'm left alone with Lili and Julius.

"So here she is." He runs his finger over her body.

"Don't touch her!" I yell. Julius pauses and looks at me.

"She's my daughter, my property. I can do whatever the hell I want with her." At this point, I can feel my face turning red.

"I could even take her virginity." he snickers. How could a man do that to his own daughter? I can't let him do that.