Chapter One

Setting : Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, November 13, 1987

(y/n)'s POV)

Mommy took me to see Foxy again today. He looked different, though. His mouth was opened wider, and his eyepatch was up. He was staring at my friend, Daphne. I told her we should go play in the game area. I hated to leave Foxy. He was my favorite. She wouldn't budge. She loved Foxy too. I went into the dining area and watched Freddy and his friends, Chica and Bonnie perform. Chica was always so cheerful, but Bonnie kinda scared me. He didn't have eyebrows, and so he didn't really have any expressions.

((A/N : Im using the pizzeria from the first game because she cant really like Mangle and then switch to Foxy. So yea, read on ))

I was listening to Chica talk about how much she liked pizza, when I heard Foxy's voice. It got louder and louder, and then it just stopped, with an additional sound of blood splatters. Everyone there including Freddy, Bonnie and Chica stared into Pirate Cove. It was completely silent. Someone picked up there phone, and dialed 9-1-1. A few minutes after, the ambulance showed up. I found Daphne on the stetcher, with half her head gone. "DAPHNE!!" I screamed and rushed over. She was completely out. She couldn't hear me, or speak to me. My mom immediately took me home. When we went out the next morning there was a sign that said "Sorry! We're Closed!" I teared up as we walked away.