𝘡 𝔢 𝔯 𝔬 .

🌈𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜
----

"Y/n, Y/n wake up!" The brunette shook his twin, who was sleeping soundly. "H-Huh what?"

"Its Dudley's birthday today"

"Do we really have to get up for piggy junior, Harry?"

Harry James Potter and Y/n Sirius Potter, the boys who lived. Though they were unaware of their title. They are twins, both having enough unique features to not be considered identical.

Harry had brown hair and blue eyes whildt Y/n had black hair and green eyes.

In personalities is where they're worlds apart. Y/n was a silent boy who always has his face shoved up in something, quietly observing people from the sidelines, causing mischief and chaos when he feels like it.

Another thing the twins have in common are their scars. Shaped like a lightning bolt. They don't know where they got it from, but there wasn't really any point in asking as no one in the Dursley's would listen to them.

They stepped out of their cupboard after getting dressed in opposite sides of the room, Y/n behind Harry, yawning as he stretched his arms, his joints popping.

Harry took the bacon station while his brother took care of the eggs, making sure they won't burn so they don't get scolded is top priority.

2nd top priority is to ignore Dudley, who was counting his gifts. "34...35..36.." he counted as the twins sat down the table, eating their food.

"Thats two less than last year!" The fat boy yelled, fuming. Harry started to wolf his bacon down just incase Dudley flipped the table over while having his tantrum.

Y/n on the other hand, smiled. There were thirty-eight gifts in total, one of them not seen by Dudley, because he's stupid. His hands slipped onto his hoodie pocket, before bringing it out and cracking his knuckles.

He chewed his sandwich, Vernon looking at him with a glare. "What are you smiling at?" The young boy shrugged in return, "Is there something wrong with smiling?"

Vernon grumbled under his breath, straightening his news paper as he grabbed his coffee. Harry looked at his twin with a somewhat amused look, his eyes glancing towards Dudley.

Y/n's brows furrowed, imitating the face his cousin was doing. They laughed silently, Y/n almost choking on his eggs as a result.

Their aunt, Petunia walked back to the kitchen after a phone call, a distressed look on her face. "Bad news, Vernon. Mrs. Figg won't make it today, she broke her leg"

Vernon sighed, and so did Y/n, despite the fact that the old woman is cranky, he loved her company, often listening to her rant about adult things while petting her cats.

Harry on the other hand felt different, he didn't like Mrs. Figg that much, he only does on some occasions when the old lady would let them watch a bit of telly before heading to bed.

"We could phone Marge" Vernon suggested, but Petunia only scoffed, "Don't be silly, Vernon, she hates the boys"

They always talked like this, as if the boys weren't even there or as if they we're insignificant, dumb creatures. Like slugs.

Their uncle groaned, setting his newspaper down the table. "What about.. Whats-her-name.. Yvonne?"

"Vacation in majorca"

They were running out of options, growing quite frustrated. "You can.. leave us here." Harry suggested in hopes of getting the telly for him and his brother for the whole day. Maybe use Dudley's computer too.