𝘍 𝔬 𝔲 𝔯 .

» Mᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

» Mᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. «

EDITED

—--—

"Y/n! there you are! Where have you been!" Harry asked, running up to his brother and hugging him. "Its been like, twenty minutes, I just went to go find the toad."

The brunette pulled away, raising a brow, "Uh huh, we both know that's a lie."

"Alright, I may or may not have.. messed with the tarantula."

Ron's eyes widened, "You mean that gigantic tarantula?! You did that?!" The raven head shrugged, "No, I was simply a muse in his... gigantic endeavors," he said, improvising as he waved his hands around.

Harry rose a brow, "He was hungry, he kept saying he was hungry and so I figured he was hungry---did he eat someone?" Y/n explained

"I sure hope not!" Ron wheezed as he got off the train, followed by the two.

"Fir's years! Fir's years! Mind yer step, now. Follow me!"  A familiar voice called, "Hagrid!" Harry exclaimed running up to the man. (A/n: i just decided to put his accent back on after making it briefly appear in chapter one, applause for me for being inconsistent ya yeet) (Sep 2/2021: fun fact, I didn't use his accent ever again.)

"'Ey there, Harry," Hagrid chuckled, patting the boy's back. He led the students' to a lake, "No more'n four on a boat!". Hagrid, Harry, Ron and Y/n were in one boat, the three boys in awe as they saw the massive building. The raven head settled his head on the two boy's shoulders, "Holy shit," Y/n awed, causing Harry to lightly slap his back. 

The raven head groaned, his back landing against the boat, looking at the stars. "Burning gas balls," he identified before sitting straight once again, the boats hitting land. They all got down and lined up, following Hagrid's lead to the school grounds, Neville clumsily letting go of Trevor in the process.

Y/n watched as the toad hopped towards him, a blank look on his face, "Stop playing hopscotch," he said, shooing the toad away, "I just washed my bloody hands!" Ron looked at the raven head oddly, "Are you talking to animals again?" 

"No, no, I was just talking to-- yes I was," The boy answered, shrugging towards the red head as they began to climb up the flight of stairs. "Trevor!" yelled Neville as he ran towards his rebellious toad, he looked up to see an old woman wearing green velvet robes, a black pointy hat and a stern expression.

He quickly backed away, muttering a small sorry with his small friend in hand. Hagrid stepped forward, "The fir's years, Professor McGonagall." said Hagrid.

The old woman, who was named McGonagall nodded, "Thank you, Hagrid, I'll take it from here" she then walked inside the hall, telling the students to wait as she makes the final preparations for the sorting ceremony.

"She doesn't seem all that fun, might get in trouble if she catches me doing.. my thing," Y/n thought to himself, yawning. A familiar platinum blonde entered his peripherals, followed by two heavies by his side. "Oh hey! It's Draco Malfoy.. and his two.. pigs? Oh god, Its Dudley but double Dudley trouble, oh  save us all"