𝘛 𝔢 𝔫 .

» Oᴜʀ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑒 «

----

Malfoy swatted Goyle's hand, which was poking Y/n. "Stop that! You'll get some.. sort of disease!" The blonde bluffed, his lackey hurriedly pulling away with a horrified face. "What is it? The pox? The black-"

"No- No!"

Y/n was oblivious to all of this despite him being the main 'attraction' in the room, he stared at the wall silently, tossing an apple up into the air then catching it without a fail each time.

Draco finally had enough, Crabbe and Goyle had been trying to figure out why the Potter was as silent as a brick wall, not saying anything. At first they didn't mind, but as the night got later they started to grow unsettled.

What would you do if you wake up in the middle of the night and someone sat on a chair, legs crossed and tossing a bloody apple? Well you'd probably think two things, one: "this is weird" and two: "Is he going to kill me?"

The two knuckleheads had thought of the latter, and were now paranoid.

"Let's just go to sleep, you gits" Malfoy sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "But what if he casts a curse on us?!" Crabbe yelled.

"Or turn us into frogs!" Goyle exclaimed.

"Blimey! It's almost like we're bloody wizards!"

--»

The behavior continued the next few days, the same rhythm of apple tossing and the same silence. Draco hated it. He wouldn't admit it but he liked bickering with his fellow Slytherin.

Especially at the times where he gets under the Potter's skin. It was hard to do, considering how inconsistent and chaotic the other was but when he does its all worth it.

The grin disappears and is replaced by a blank look. Y/n would have nothing to say, raising his hands up and walking away from the scene, bewildered.

Drack took his quill, finishing his notes for DADA and glanced towards the taller raven head, who was basically eye fucking the apple. Uncomfortable, he took the sharo end of his quill, still with ink and began to poke the boy, dotting his pale skin with ebony black ink.

Nothing.

He huffed, waving a hand in front of the boy.

Still nothing.

Y/n squinted, followed by a humming noise. Malfoy cocked his head to the side, following the boy's eyes.

If looks could kill, Quirrel would be dead by how instense the boy was looking at him. The blonde raised a brow, unsure how to feel about this whole ordeal that he was witnessing.

"Ah-" Y/n yelped, almost falling off his chair when be finally noticed the boy beside him. Draco gave him the infamous malfoy smirk, "Finally off your little dream world, Potter?"