By our will, you both shall die

As the night the moon began to wane, Marian and Elizabeth headed out to the river bank, lanterns, paper and quill in hand

The knelt down by the water
"Damn, I forgot to bring a pin" Elizabeth said.
Marian hesitated but slowly drew out her dagger from the confines of her cloak. Elizabeth arched an eyebrow seeing that she was armed but then nodded and took the dagger from Marian's hand, slicing part of her finger with it.

Drops of dark red blood fell onto a nearby leaf and once there was enough, Elizabeth wrapped a piece of cloth round her finger and picked up her quill.
"Richard Neville, Earl of Warwick" The Queen said slowly "I curse you. George Plantagenet, Duke of Clarence, I curse you too." Marian watched as the words were written onto the parchment, the blood shining in the moonlight. Elizabeth folded the piece of paper and put it in a silver locket before handing it to Marian who nodded before holding it over the flame of the lantern.
"By our will, you both shall die..." they said in unison.
And it was done, the curse had been cast but only time would tell if it had worked or not.

༒༒༒

October 1469...

"Is there no word?" Jaquetta asked as she approached Elizabeth and Marian who were observing old King Henry. Marian wore a despondent look on her face as she watched her father through the small window in the door.
"Anthony and Richard have ridden North to test support for Warwick and they may just be captured and meet the same fate as John and father!"

"Please, Elizabeth, don't even say that!"
"How can I help it? Old King Henry is safe and in comfort but what are they doing to Edward?!"
"I am sure he will be fine, your grace." Marian said "although Warwick is a monster, he is not stupid and I don't believe that he would hurt Edward. It would be too dangerous."
"I agree" said Jaquetta "Warwick will not hurt Edward"
"Even so, I need him back with me!" The Queen whispered, nearing tears as her mother and Marian embraced her.

The next day word came that Warwick had called a parliament to proclaim George King. They were also told that Isabel was pregnant.
"They think that a wedding night child means that they have gods blessing" Marian told the Queen

"Ha! Gods blessing?" Elizabeth said "that is one thing they won't have after their acts of treason! Edward's brother Richard will fight against George, will he not?"
"He will, your grace"
"Well, at least that's one person still loyal to him"
"Warwick and George will not win, your grace. They will not win."
"I very much hope so, Marian, for they say that they win will be the day we all die.

The Queen retired to her rooms shortly after that, with Marian following suit a few minutes later.

She was brushing her hair out for bed when a small knock came from her bedroom door.
"Enter" she called. The door opened and a dark haired boy stepped inside the room. "Richard!" Marian leapt up from her seat and darted towards him, jumping into his arms, almost knocking them both to the ground. Richard quickly put his arms round her waist to steady them.