19. Baby, here we go again

The edit is not mine and the full credit goes to the Queen_me69.

//WARNING// NSFW content. Detailed depictions of gay sex. If you're uncomfortable, just skip the chapter.

And my fellow shippers enjoy the chapter ;)

*****

Bucky's mind was preoccupied with the memorial dedicated to him in Steve's office. His mind started making connection, he felt anger but he wasn't sure who he was angry on. Steve calling him Bucky with much familiarity after all these years ringed in his ears. After his anger settled down, he decided to see Steve and talk it out. So, he arrived at The Rogers Innovative. He was waiting for the lift.

Steve got out of his office and made his way to the lobby. When he got out of the lift, he saw Bucky and was taken aback.

"What are you doing here?" He didn't mean for it to come out so rude but his voice sounded harsh. Seeing Bucky again made him angry. He wanted to talk last night but Bucky had yelled at him and stormed off. Now Steve wasn't in the mood to talk.

Bucky didn't seem to display the anger he had the day before. He looked confused. "I needed to talk."

"This is not a good time, Bucky" Steve sighed. "I have council meeting now. We can talk later."

"It's only going to take a few minutes, Steve" Bucky said as he followed him to the car.

Steve signalled for Bucky to get in the car. "We can talk on the way."

They got in the car and drove away. For the first minutes there was awkward silence. Steve broke it. "What did you want to talk about?"

"About the memorial in the lobby of your building. Why do you have that?" Bucky felt stupid as the question left him. He had correlated what might have happened after he fell from the train. But he wanted to be sure.

"'Cause I thought you were death. Cause I mourned for you goddammit" Steve spat. He was angry at Bucky. "You were alive the whole fucking time and you never contacted me" Steve shouted.

"You never searched for me, Steve." He repeated again more silently, "You never searched for me" dejected he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you, Buck. I searched everywhere for you. I would have moved the mountains if I could. You dare to accuse me that I never searched you." Steve shouted as he accelerated his car.

"Will you stop shouting? I'm trying to have a conversation here" Bucky snapped back.

"Ohh! Am I shouting? Talk about yourself, pal"

"Shut up and keep your eyes on the road. And slow down."

"I know how to drive. Thank you very much for the much not needed advice"

The two shouted at each other as Steve pulled his car into the driveway of his house. Squabbling they made their way into Steve's house.

"You didn't initiate contact for eighty fucking years. What makes you think you have the right to suddenly come into my life?"

"We keep going in circles. There is no use in shouting like this."

"Then you shut up instead of shouting."

"No, you shut up"

"Make me" Steve said pushing Bucky out of his way.

Bucky was getting worked up. He had come to meet Steve to dissolve the misunderstanding they had. He didn't think it will build up this much. He had enough. He grabbed Steve's hand and made him stop in his tracks.

"I will" he whispered in Steve's ears as he moved closer to him.

Bucky's eyes drifted between Steve's eyes and lips. When Steve didn't pull away, he inched closer He planted his lips roughly on Steve's. Steve kissed him back with same fierceness. Both of them remembered their first kiss. Closeness and passion were just the same but there was also anger in their actions. Bucky bit Steve's lips earning a moan from him. Steve moved his hips and brushed it against Bucky's crotch. Bucky groaned at the contact. Bucky shifted his attention to Steve's neck and started kissing him. He bit on Steve's weak spot. Steve was a moaning mess in few minutes. He lapped and nibbled on Steve's neck earning small grunts from him.

Steve pulled Bucky by his hair and kissed him again on his lips. As soon as their lips met Steve melted into the kiss. He parted his lips and Bucky shove his tongue down Steve's throat. Steve moaned. They quickly removed the clothes obstructing them; their hands roamed each other's body. Bucky's hand settled on Steve's chest. His pinched Steve's nipple sharply. Steve whelped in pain but it quickly turned to pleasure. He squeezed Bucky's ass and pulled him towards him. They rolled their hips together increasing the friction.

"Do you have lube?" Bucky moaned in Steve's ears.

"In my bedroom" Steve grunted in reply. They quickly made their way to Steve's bedroom without breaking the kiss. Steve took the lube and condom from his draw. He turned to see Bucky standing close to him. Bucky peppered Steve's neck with kisses. Steve pulled down Bucky's underwear and took his dick in his hand. He pumped it earning a moan from Bucky.

"Hmm Steve" Bucky moaned. Steve removed his hand from Bucky's dick and rolled on a condom.

"On your fours" ordered Bucky.

Steve's body trembled with anticipation. His dick twitched hearing the dominance in Bucky's voice. Bucky applied lube in Steve's hole. He inserted his finger quickly and pumped it in and out. Soon he added a second one and started scissoring Steve. Steve's moans and grunts filled the room. Bucky's dick twitched at every sound Steve made.

"Fuck me, Buck"

Bucky teased Steve's hole with the tip of his dick. Steve was getting impatient. Bucky entered Steve steadily supporting Steve with one hand. Steve moaned as Bucky filled him up. Bucky started moving; slamming into Steve. Steve gasped as Bucky filled him up. He pushed till he was fully buried inside Steve. They both exhaled in unison. Bucky started slamming into Steve without any warning. Steve moaned with each thrust. Bucky's thrusts were rough and Bucky struggled to keep balance but held on. Steve moved his ass to meet each of Bucky's thrust. Steve loved the feel of being filled with Bucky. Bucky's grunts filled the room. It reminded him of the time they feverishly consumed each other every night.

Soon Bucky's thrusts became sloppy and erratic. But he continued hammering into Steve till he reached his climax. Bucky came inside Steve. They held each other for a moment. Bucky noticed that Steve hadn't orgasmed. Bucky gingerly pulled himself out of Steve.

"Lie on you back."

Bucky went down on Steve. He made eye contact with him as he devoured his dick slowly. Steve took a shark intake of breath when Buck's lips touched his head. Bucky bobbed his head up and down on Steve's dick. Steve was already near the climax. It didn't take long for him to finish in Bucky's mouth.

The two men laid down in bed panting. It brought back memories of the past, where they were two men hiding their sexuality in Brooklyn. That was only problem they had back then. Now things have become complicated. They really need to talk it out. Steve was the first to break the silence.

"I need to leave now Bucky. I have the Council meeting."

"But we need to talk. Some other time?"

"Certainly."

The two men got dressed and went separate ways.

*****

Thanks for reading. Please leave a vote ;)