Chapter 34 ~ Finding Out

Adriana P.O.V

Tae : Girl you know Durk and India Getting Married. *Doing hair*

Adriana : Yeah I heard.

I wasn't surprised nor shock, Little did ms. Girl know I was still fucking around with Durk I know it's wrong since we made up and all but maybe should she keep his ass on a leash.

Tae : So how you feel about.

Adriana : I mean at the end of the day, Durk is the father to My kid and whatever him and india got going on that's they business.

Tae : Mhm,.. you still fucking with Durk ain't chu?

Adriana: ... Sadly yess *Nods*

Tae : See I thought you was gone quit fucking around with his Dog ass. *Hits Her head with a Comb*

Adriana : Ouch Tae and I was but the Dick keeps calling.

Tae : Ight Now, That Dick gone have you and India fighting once she find out you fucking her Soon To be Husband.

Adriana : At this point fuck both of them. *Rolls eyes*

I could care less about this situation.

Armoni : Hey Mommy, Hey uncle Tae*Runs in*

Tae : Hey moni Bug *Smiles*

Adriana : Hey baby, How was the 3rd day of first grade?  *Smiles*

Armoni : Bitches kept trying me but you know it was good.

Tae : Beat them lil hoes up den Moni *Press ironing hair*

Adriana : Tae shut up and Moni we don't use language like that around here.

Tae : *Mumbles* Girl shut the fuck up, You use it all the time around here.

Adriana : Chile anyways, Where yo daddy?

Armoni : He left

Adriana: Mhm, You got homework?

Armoni : yup

Adriana : Ight well go grabbed you a snack from downstairs and get to it.

Armoni : Okay mommy *Runs away*

While me and Tae was talking my phone starting ringing, I picked it up to see it was Durk

Tae : Answer it.

Adriana : Hello? *Puts it on speaker*

India : Adriana why the fuck is you texting Durk.

Adriana : Because I'm fucking him *Smirks*

India : Sis I thought we cleared the air already, Durk Banks is my nigga, He's your baby daddy.

Adriana: India I'm not finna argue witchu, if you got a problem, you should talk to "Your Nigga" about this, he's the one texting me first.

India: It's all good tho because just know when I see yo ass it's over.

Adriana : baby I been ready *Hangs up*

Tae : Oop

Adriana : I hope he's ready for baby number 3

Tae : Wait, India pregnant again? *Stops and Looks at her*

Adriana : No..

Tae : Are-

Adriana : Yes I'm pregnant

I just found out I was pregnant yesterday, I don't know how imma Tell Durk, Welp his ass should've strap up,I just hope his ass ready for baby number 3.

         { I know y'all been waiting for this lol }

                             Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

                               Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

                                Share💯|| 👇🏽