Chapter 13 - Literally Lost

Fukurodani High School

Tokyo, the big city of Japan. It has many tourist attractions and interesting sites. If someone had walked by Fukurodani High on a particular Tuesday at 7:45 in the morning, they'd see two kids yelling at each other lost on campus.

Those two kids were you and Oikawa.

"Where's the gym!" Oikawa yells, shaking your shoulders, tired from running in circles.

"I don't know!" You waved your arms in the air in exasperation. "I've never been here before!"

Oikawa just continued to shake your shoulders desperately. "Didn't your cousin give you a map or something? Not even a campus picture?"

"Ahaha... well you see I forgot tell him I was coming."

Oikawa paused, "Are you stupid?"

"Rude! It's been over a year since I last saw Koutarou. We've only texted, so I took this chance and go to one of his games-"

"Wait." Oikawa straitened his back and arched an eyebrow. "Did you say he hasn't seen you in over a year?"

"It's not like he's going to forget me, we've been texting regularly." Oikawa sighed. "Did you just sigh at me? We'll be fine, it's not like we're breaking into the school."

"Y/n-chan... does your cousin know that you're currently crossdressing?"

...

"I see the problem now."

Oikawa sighs, and sulks silently. "I wish Iwa-chan were here to help me deal with you..."

"Tooru! I'm not a child! I'll text Koutarou a picture telling him I'm coming over." You took a quick selfie, sending it to Koutarou's contact.

Exactly four seconds later, your phone buzzed from multiple notifications.

You
[Sent Image]

Koutarou
WHO ARE YOU
HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER
Oh it's you y/n!
WAIT Y/N
THAT'S YOU?!
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A TWIN BROTHER!!
AND YOU ARE BOTH GOING TO VISIT ME?!
Wait...
Why didn't I know about your twin!?

You
Koutarou it's me!
I cut my hair!

Koutarou
REALLY?!
You look so different!!

You
Hehe well I wanted to join the boys volleyball team sooo :P

Koutarou
Does that mean no one knows that it's you?!

You
Yeah it's like a spy movie ᕦ(ò_ó)ᕤ

Koutarou
NICE Y/N!!
I'm practice right now!
Will you be at the game?

You
Yup! Focus on your practice, I'll see you then!

You put your phone back into your pocket. Ah, you forgot to ask where the gym was.

-----

Fifteen minutes later, the two of you were not any closer to finding out where the gym was.

Tucking his hands into his pockets, Oikawa walks besides you, pushing the door of the school open. "Let's go into the hallways, there'll probably be an entrance to the gym, then we can go to the second floor and watch from the railings."

Getting inside the hall, you slide off your scarf while Oikawa does the same. "Aren't you glad I woke you up early? Told you we'd get lost."

"Hmph- I'd be better if you didn't have such a bad sense of direction." Oikawa stuck his nose up indignantly, you scoffed at him.

"Says the one equally as lost!"

Oikawa was about to make another retort when another voice came into your conversation. "You guys lost too?"

You turn to see two boys around your age, the one who spoke has messy black hair, the other has long black hair that drapes over his golden eyes.

"Mhm, we're trying to find the gym. Where are you guys going?" Oikawa asks.

"We're going to see a friend, also at the gym." The boy behind didn't speak, his eyes trained to a video game in his hands. "Want to search together?"

"Fine with me! You two have a map?"

He suddenly looked exasperated, shaking his head. "Bokuto forgot to give us the map of the school, I don't think he even knows if there is a map."

You looked at him with interest, "Ah, I'm Koutarou's cousin!"

Rooster hair smirked lazily, "What a coincidence. I'm Kuroo Tetsurou, the one behind me-" he glanced over his shoulder.

Kenma looked up from his game before looking down again. "Kozume Kenma."

You smile. What a coincidence indeed.