Chapter 26 - Senpai

Seijoh High School

Upon spotting the familiar orange-hair, you excitedly push the side of Kindaichi's face out of the way, sorry Kindaichi, and wave to the boy.

"Shou-kun!" You exclaim, ignoring the very confused expressions of those around you.

You catch the delinquent-looking male choke on air and look at you disbelievingly, "'Shou-kun'?!"

"Eh- y/n-" Kindaichi starts, blinking because he was a little more than confused as he saw you already bouncing over to Hinata, hands clasped behind your back.

The Karasuno players now had their attention on you, their unpacking paused as they confusedly watched you, who obviously in a Seijoh player, make your way over to their first year.

Hinata looks to where his name was called, when he sees you he runs up to you with open arms qnd gleaming eyes, "Y/n-senpai!" he cries, bouncing into your arms.

Behind you a certain delinquent male was more so shocked that Hinata called you senpai and not him, Kageyama double taking in a moment of confusion.

A green haired boy and the one you dubbed 'blonde lamp post' were already gossiping 💅

Hinata jumps and hugs you, you weren't too surprised as you the boy seemed to be pretty nervous on the up coming match, you're glad to see that upon your presence at least his mind was taken off from the game.

"Y/n-senpai why didn't you tell me you were at Aoba Johsai?!" The orange haired boy looks up to you (,yes you were taller,) with a whiny voice. The both of you unaware of literally the entire team's eyes staring at you two.

"I told you Shou-kun, it was a surprise!" You reminded him, as he still has his arms wrapped around your torso.

"Hinata, who's this?" A gray haired boy with a mole under his eye asks, looking at you in confusion.

"That's right! And why are you calling him senpai?!" The delinquent male stomps over, huffing through his nose. He takes a good look at you, muttering something under his breath about 'pretty private school boy stealing his kouhai.'

You ignore whatever he just said, and instead answer the gray haired male's question.

"I'm l/n y/n!"

"Y/n-senpai is my- er... senpai!" Hinata adds on, very helpful Hinata.

"Hey hey- are you trying to steal my kouhai?" The delinquent male stomps over, "Well? Pretty boy?" He says 'pretty boy' in a very accented English.

You ignore him, and instead turn to Hinata, who wiggles out of the hug, "Who's this? Your senior?"

Both Hinata and you don't acknowledge his squawking about 'stop ignoring me' "Yup! That's Tanaka-san!" he answers.

Delinquent guy, or 'Tanaka,' looks like he's just got shot by an arrow, "You call an enemy team's pretty boy 'senpai' but not me...?" He clutches his chest dramatically as he falls to the ground, his teammates silently choosing to ignore him.

"Hey y/n! We're getting ready!" You hear Iwaizumi holler from inside the gym.

"Gotta go!" You wave to Hinata whilst skipping away, "Good luck Shou-kun!"

As you make your way through the gym doors you could still overhear Hinata's team questioning him.

BONUS:

"Hinata you know that guy?" Sugawara asks once the h/c player made it out of sight.

Hinata nods, "Mhm- he's y/n!"

The team starts to crowd around Hinata, asking questions and such. They do not notice one black haired male who's blue eyes continues to linger on the gym doors y/n disappeared behind.

Kageyama breathed out, because he would remember that voice anywhere. The voice of his Junior High crush who he never even had one conversation with. "Y/n-san...?"

A/N: I just realized I've been pronouncing 'facade' wrong my whole life