Fangirls

Seijoh High School

A/N: This is another filler chapter, it takes place during your first year. So basically a flash back, before you met up again with Bokuto etc.

Classes had just been let out, so you were rushing to the bathrooms to change.

The halls were mostly empty, those who were in them did not seem to pay you any mind since they've either gotten used to see you run through the halls before club or simply because they didn't care.

You were turning the corner when a petite girl with long black hair comes into view. Unfortunately, you weren't given enough time to react, bumping into her. The girl's books that she held in hand fall to the floor.

Before you could apologize the girl was already frantic, not really looking up to see who you were.

"Ah!" The girl exclaims, bending down to pick up her books, "I'm sor-" She paused when you bend down to help her, the girl saw your face and immediately blushed, her cheeks flushed red.

"It's my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." You say, laughing nervously, not sure why the girl was staring at your red faced. You continue to help pick up her books while she seemed to be stuck in a trance.

"A-ah y-yes!" The girl says, snapping out of her daze. "T-thank you l/n-san!" She says, bowing frantically as you place the books back into her hands.

"It's no problem, how do you know my name anyways? I don't think you're in my class..." As you say this the girl blushes more, not making eye contact as she starts stuttering something along the lines of seeing you in the volleyball club.

You smile at her nervous antics, reminding you of whenever Hinata got flustered. "For what it's worth, you can call me y/n. I don't really care for honorifics..." You add the last part still smiling at her.

This causes the girl to stare wide eyed at you, nodding slowly. You walk past her, although you still felt her staring at your retreating figure as you made your way down the halls.

After that incident, you noticed that there was now a fan group for you, which Oikawa seemed to be really proud of.

You were never sure how to deal with them, just accepting any gifts or waving to them, though the group of girls seemed to be happy with whatever you did.

So you've gotten use to girls crowding your table at lunch or in between classes.

One time Hanamaki and Matsukawa had pretended to act as your body guards, a little too into the role, puffing out their chests and crossing their arms as they walked besides you, as if you were a VIP or something. Iwaizumi told them to knock it off within a few hours, Oikawa complaining that he should get the same treatment.

But you were a little worried to the fact that they would call you 'y/n-sama,' and you could've sworn they were making a shrine near the back of the school.

A/N: Sorry my writing style is very inconsistent I'll probably update again today