Seven

Kylo stood on the pier watching the island-hopper carrying you disappear toward Okiwaan. The sea mist hit the exposed skin of his face as he zoned out, replaying his time with you. He had already known that being in close proximity to you was intoxicating but... damn. He had not expected to be so blown away. He regretted losing control in front of you, cringing at the memory of your face painted with anger and fear. You wore your emotions so freely.

He had doubted his plan to bring you here many times. As soon as you were in his space, however, he sensed that this path you had started walking was inevitable. It was as if the universe was gifting him a glimpse of what was possible by being near you. He had sensed much more than companionship over the course of those 24 hours. Passion, yes, he had tasted it with that kiss in the pool. But there was something else, something greater shimmering under the surface... power.

You would become a force unto yourself. He already sensed the power of your creativity beginning to work in tandem with your Force sensitivity. He would teach you everything. You would become his equal. To what end? Only time would tell. For the first time since marooning himself on this planet, Kylo allowed himself to hope.

— — —

A cleaning droid moves through the club mopping up the sticky reminisce of spilled drinks, erasing all evidence of the fundraiser from the night before last. You finish inventory and place an order to replenish empty stock.

You were thinking about Kylo again. He had reluctantly agreed to take you to the pier after the intense scene in the pool. Your abrupt need to leave had been abundantly clear. You'd more than reached your limit of mind-blowing experiences in one day. The ride was silent but before you departed the island he'd asked you when he could see you again. Passing his desire to kiss you goodbye into your mind. The implication that you'd probably have to deal with this escalating lust before it would be possible to resume training had sizzled below the surface. You'd given into the kiss. Seeing it play out before it happened made it impossible to resist.

By the time you had made it home you were bursting at the seams. How many times had you made yourself cum last night? A lot. Exhausted to your core, you'd passed out and slept until noon today.

You hadn't made a plan to see him again but he knew where to find you.

Kaav is leaning against the bar examining his fingernails.

"Come on," he whines your name. "Don't leave me hanging. You're so obviously dying to spill."

You eye him cautiously, concern etched across your face. You are dying to tell him everything. But you're also worried about sounding insane. Plus, you have no idea what this past 48 hours means for your relationship with Kaav or how he will react to the news that you've met someone.

"Kaav."

Just rip the bacta off already.

"I... I met someone."

He barely reacts, shifting his weight and nodding for you to continue. As always, exuding ultimate coolness. Deciding to omit the bit about the Force, you continue.

"His name is Kylo. He showed up here a week ago and kinda sent me spiraling," you blush, studying his expression.

He nods.

"He showed up again during the fundraiser and I went with him to his villa in the mountains. Sorry again for leaving so abruptly, by the way. I owe you."

"Villa?" He says, raising his eyebrows. "Fancy... Look, I don't mind if you spare me the details. Just tell me you're safe and that he's not a creep."