Twenty-Two

"Please," you whine, as the pressure of Kylo's Force choking recedes just enough to allow you access to your vocal cords.

A grunt is the extent of his response. He's concentrating. You're lying on the bed blindfolded next to Rey as Kylo plays his game. And what a filthy thrilling game this is. It's not that you hadn't played with the Force during sex before but he was pushing the limits of your fantasies tonight. In fact, he was blowing your mind.

At first you had assumed that the blindfolds were intended to simply add an element of suspense as he had his way with each of you.

...fingertip pressure dances down your inner thighs...

Instead the blindfolds help your minds focus on his telepathic Force play.

...hot breath tickles your neck...

Kylo is assaulting your senses by controlling a pathway for firing synapses to pass between each of your minds.

...pressure at your entrance, pushing in, filling you as an invisible hand closes around your throat again...

His manipulation of the Force in this way is fascinating but there's no way you're able to analyze it in your current sex-drunk state. Blended sensations, intertwined climaxes, those were things you had grown to expect. This was different. This was calculating and experimental. He was making it difficult for you to differentiate between physical touch, touch by Force, and feeling what Rey feels as he has his way with her.

Kylo's hand squeezes your breast and twists your nipple but your other senses tell you that it is Rey who he is handling at the moment. His efforts are bleeding the edges of reality, making you feel slightly mad. Your mind can only be tricked so far, however, as you cunt throbs and aches around nothingness, all of his tricks are suddenly not fulfilling enough. He can push your buttons and feed Rey's bliss into your mind all he wants but it is definitely not the same as having his hot throbbing cock inside of you. And you needed that... now.

Tiring of his games, you push your desires to the forefront of his mind, interrupting him from his plotting.

"I see."

He answers your thoughts.

"If only I had two cocks."

A laugh.

"Tell me what you want."

Kylo's voice is sharp and guttural as he continues thrusting into Rey. She moans beneath him and grasps your hand tightly in response.

"I..."

Your voice hitches as Rey's bliss sends a bolt of pleasure through you.

"I want to feel what you feel as you fuck her. I want to make her cum."

"Mmmhmm," he responds through closed lips.

"Are you ready to cum again, Rey?"

"Yes... yes!"

In that moment you are filled with jealousy. Not because she is being fucked and you're not but because you could never fuck her like he can. Sensing your desires, Kylo's head snaps in your direction and he snatches your blindfold off. His eyes bore into yours as a mischievous smirk appears on his face.

"You... want... to... fuck... her... like... this?"

Each word accompanied a thrust.

Biting your lip and curling your legs up into your chest to hug them close, you nod into the face of the master of your heart. And then... you're throwing your head back and closing your eyes as you're pulled into Kylo's mind.