Ten

Entering the villa, Kylo throws himself face down on the sofa. His long limbs dangle over the edges. As you remove your jacket and heels he rolls over. His head falls back, facing up toward the ceiling, eyes closed as he sinks into the cushions with a deep sigh. His movement captivates you. You know what's under those clothes.

Oh no.

You can't stop the slideshow of his body, your catalog of lust, from flashing through your mind.

Kriff.

He lifts his head excruciatingly slowly, a smirk growing on his face. You feel the blood rushing to your cheeks, mortified. It is a constant struggle of wanting to let your guard down around him and forgetting that that also means he has unfettered access to your mind. This is all new territory. Honestly though, the sex is mind-blowing and you admit to yourself that you're surprised he hasn't caught you fantasizing before now. You pull yourself together and start to walk over to the bar to pour drinks.

Stop.

His deep voice reverberates through your mind.

You turn slowly.

He's standing now, facing you.

"No booze," he says. "I want you to feel everything."

You freeze, pulse speeding up with your excitement.

"Crawl to my bedroom," he commands.

"What?" You answer, eyes widening.

"Crawl. To. My. Bedroom," he repeats, advancing toward you.

His eyes flash with intensity and his voice is thick and forceful. Deciding not to argue, you bend down slowly, feeling his eyes on your body. The rug is soft under your hands and bare knees. Your shorts didn't cover much standing so you know he has a good view of your exposed cheeks and tattooed legs. You move slowly, accentuating each motion as seductively as you can. You hear him grunt in encouragement and then a flash of an image, his view of you, passes through your mind. Seeing yourself from that angle and feeling his lust is intoxicating.

You're now at the foot of his bed as he follows several steps behind.

"Stand up. Face forward. Slowly take your clothes off."

His voice is ragged with heavy breathing. Following his instructions, you start to strip your shirt off over your head.

"Slower."

The moments pass at an agonizing pace as you remove each item. Peeling your panties down around your ankles. Bent at the waist, you peak through the gap between your legs to look at him. He sees your disobedient glance and before you can react he scoops you up, spins you around and slams you against the wall by your shoulders. The impact knocks the wind out of your lungs.

Ouch.

He lets go, ashamed.

"Sorry... I'm so sorry," he breathes your name.

Shaking it off, you answer, "Don't be."

His rough touch makes you tremble with expectant lust.

"Please."

You pause, working up the courage to say it.

"Please, take me... Supreme Leader Ren."

Your voice trembles as the drawn out words fall from your lips. His expression of enraged shock and excitement burns into your retinas. He's either going to hit you, send you away forever, or maybe... your words would pay off.