Chapter 5: Doctor VS Wizard

A/N DISCLAIMER:
I do NOT own any art, music, or images shown. They are the property of their respective artists. RWBY and all it's charaters are property of RoosterTeeth (RIP Monty)

***3RD Person POV***

Location: Beacon Academy (En Route To Ozpin's Office Via Elevator)

Time: 12:30pm

As the group of five patiently waited for their elevator to ascend, the gloomy atmosphere RWBY had began to slowly chip away.

As if he could sense the gradual uplifting atmosphere, Y/N let out a amused chuckle and began to yet again adorn his mask, cowl, and brimmed hat.

Once he was finished, he turned to RWBY and simply apologized

Y/N: *slight hat tip* "I am...sorry. Perhaps I misspoke earlier. It was not fair for me to judge everyone in this world so hastily."

After a brief moment of silence, RWBY acknowledged his apology and replied

Ruby: *slight giggle* "I-it's okay! I'm sure you didn't mean it....mostly"

Yang: *Smirk* "Ah, relax hot stuff. You're just having your emo phase"

Y/N's eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

Y/N: Did I really come off that edgy? He thought to himself

A/N: Yea bro. You did. Sounds like someone spent to much time listening to PTV

Y/N: Oh gods, not another voi-

Weiss: "Ahem, it is fine. We all make harsh assumptions sometimes" She said.

Blake: "I think we all were just really surprised with it" she added.

Y/N: "I see..." he trailed on "Well, let's not dally. How about we leave that monologue behind us and eh, start over?" He asked while stroking his (NOT a word, you damn perverts) beak.

RWBY nodded in agreement

Y/N: ^-^ "Yay! Now, let's go meet the the wizard of Oz~!"

As the girls laughed at his joyful persona coming back, the elevator stopped.

When the doors opened, they revealed a man in a gray jacket with a green scarf and a messy white mop of hair seated behind a desk. He took a sip of his coffee as he shifted his glasses to better see the group that began making their way towards him

RWBY: "That's our cue, let's go!" The girls cheered in unison.

Ozpin: *clearing throat* "Team RWBY,  you're late." He simply said

Ruby began to twiddle her fingers, Yang began to whistle, Blake bit her lip and stared off into a corner, and Weiss just nervously froze up.

Ruby: *nervous laugh* "Hehe...uhm...We might have end-"

Y/N: "I might have side tracked them, Mr. Ozpin" The doctor interjected as he apologetically tipped his hat to Ruby.