Chapter 8: Prep The Med Bay

A/N DISCLAIMER
I do NOT own any art, music, or images shown. They are the property of their respective artists. RWBY and all it's charaters are property of RoosterTeeth (RIP Monty)

***3RD PERSON POV***
Location: Beacon Academy
Time: 9:43PM

Y/N woke up long after RWBY left for their morning classes. He sat up and smiled at having some "alone time".

Though he was quite surprised at sleeping in this late, he actually enjoyed it. It had been to long since he got this luxury and he wasn't about to waste it.

The doctor then took a over the top yawn as he stretched his arms. As he looked at the now vacant room, he silently debated on whether or not he should go back to sleep. Afterall, he didn't have to much planned today.

Alas, he finally rose from his position. He then tidied up his bed space and began to undress as he entered the bathroom. Again, he showered similarly to how he had done the previous night.

Once done, he summoned and adorned his Plague Doctor attire, mask and all. Once he adjusted his straps in their "proper" form, he then exited the dorm. If his memory serves correctly, his dorm was only a few doors down from team RWBY's. As he approached his "currently being refurbished" dorm, he began to wonder if he was missing something. Once he attempted to turn the door handle, he was greeted with a "locked" screen

Y/N: *mental facepalm* "DAMMIT"

Frustrated out of being locked out of his future dorm, he began to storm towards where he thought Ozpickle's office elevator was. As he stormed off, he pulled out his blue crystal and began to play "The Imperial March (2 Steps Form Hell Version)". He was planning on kicking down low budget Gandalf's door and demand access to his dorm.

After having the song loop for several times, he realized he was completely lost.

Y/N: *on the verge of tears* "I should have paid attention during their tour..."

He then found himself in a hallway that was lined with lockers....wait no...this was a locker room.

Y/N: "How in the yippy-kai fuck did I get here?"

He stopped his sloppy cursing as he heard a weak whimper in the distant. He perked his head up only to hear the girlish squeal again. Following the rather cowardly wails, he found himself in front of a locker.

Y/N: "By the gods...a talking locker?!"

Locker: "Please...help"

Y/N: *clenching his fist while propping his foot on a nearby bench* "Fear not young lass, I shall free you from this darkest of dungeons!"

Locker: "...M...Inside...please..."

Y/N: *covering his beak in mock embarrassment* "Oh my, but we only just met"

Locker: "Please...Just...help..."

Y/N: *nonvisibly perverse grin* "Oh don't worry baby girl, dat metallic and somewhat rusted ass gon' be mine" *rubbing hands devilishly*

Locker: "OH FOR FUCK SAKES, JUST LET ME OUT ALREADY!"

Y/N: *sigh* "You're no fun..."

Y/N then opened up the locker only for a familiar dirty blonde to topple out of it. Y/N looked at the boy in disappointment and a hint of saddness beneath his mask...his big booty locker waifu was just some scrawny frat boy.