Chapter 9: Bang The Doldrums

A/N DISCLAIMER
I do NOT own any art, music, or images shown. They are the property of their respective artists. RWBY and all it's charaters are property of RoosterTeeth (RIP Monty)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N before I start this chapter off, I decided to replace Mercury with Neo...for obvious reasons. Basically, Roman talked Cinder into letting Neo take Mercury's place during their "infiltration".

Again, I'm not going to follow the RWBY Canon to the T, I'm just going to use it as a reference of when to make certain things happen

ALSO, THIS IS IMPORTANT. I've changed the look to the semblance portals, they will now look like the portals that Hormaeous Mora (Elder scrolls) uses to communicate materialize from. Also, when Y/N uses his aura or allows it to flare up, It will now look like Mora's tendrils. These tendrils will be able to fling and pierce Y/N's opponents....or you know...do the nasty stuff Japan is infamous for.

For reference: His "Portals"

And finally, his tendrils/aura (imagine them as black with green streaks)

***3RD PERSON POV***

Location: Beacon Amphitheatre
Time: 12:45pm

Students of Beacon Academy were informed of the Plague Doctor's initiation. From first years, to fourth years, to the faculty, and even the janitors all gathered in the auditorium to witness Beacon's first "one man" initiation.

As fate would have it, this was the same day the exchange students were arriving. More specifically, a certain group of three from Haven Academy as well as another certain group of four from Shade Academy.