Chapter 17: Treat The Patient, Not the Disease

A/N DISCLAIMER
I'm sure you guys get the memo...RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth. All art/music/vids are property of their respective artists

-Happy Halloween you beautiful bastards- KiriKiwiS

STRAP IN BOIS, ISSA LONG ONE

Pestilence Over Remnant: Halloween Special

***3RD PERSON POV***

Location: ???
Time: ???

Finally, after an entire grueling but eventful month, Cinder, Emerald, and Neo were headed back to Vale. More specifically, to continue their roles as "students".

Emerald had no strong opinion on the matter. A job was a job. Afterall, she did enjoy her time there. It was nice to sort of relax and act like a normal "teenage girl" time to time. Overall, she looked foward to a break regardless.

Cinder on the other hand, merely wanted to get away from the incompetent fools she has been ordering around. The White Fang might be feared by civil faunas and most humans, but Cinder saw the terrorist group for what it really was...weak fools that blindly followed whatever their dear leaders would tell them. No matter, at least it gave her and Salem more pawns to utilize. Cannon fodder that is easy to find is a luxury afterall.

However, the half maiden was also looking foward to resuming her little operation at Beacon for another reason. That reason being of course, a boy. A boy with a obsession with "Pestilence" and bird masks. Cinder was not afraid to admit to herself about the infatuation with the boy. If only he'd notice me more she thought as a sigh left her mouth.

To be honest, she had only told Emerald and Salem about her interest in Y/N. She wouldn't risk having to compete with Neo openly until she was confident in having the upper hand. At first, she thought Y/N would fall into her arms. I mean, come on...Cinder Fall was a goddamn drop dead gorgeous little ball of hate. Who wouldn't "fall" for her? (Heh...oh god, I've been spending to much time with Yang)

Needless to say, her efforts had been much more difficult then she expected. No matter, she'll simply just need to find the courage to steal away Y/N's attention and slowly work their relationship upwards. It was quite ironic, she was a clearly arrogant and overconfident woman and yet, she found herself stuttering when attempting to speak with Y/N.

Meanwhile, Neo (Still Best Girl By the way) was packing the rest of her belongings into four comically large suitcases. Once finished, she stood on top of two of the cases with her fists at her hips. A sheer sign of her pride in finally finishing the grueling task of re-packing. Then, our poor waifu fell over. Her belongings split onto the floor as a flood of clothing, plushies, pillows, blankets, and the rest of her possessions buried her.

Letting out a sigh, Neo swam to the top of the pile and began to re-re-pack. Oh for fuck's sake, I could go for a few pints right now.....a few pints of icecream that is ;)

As she began to pack for the third time that day, she let her mind wander towards cute little thoughts about Y/N and how she would like to spend her time with him...once they "reunited" at least. We could go to the movies? Or maybe we could go steal some cars and enter in illegal street races? We could also go "cure" some "heresy" at Juniors club? She giggled as her thoughts began listing idea after idea. We're gonna have so much fun! Neo thought to herself with sheer confidence and fiery determination.