Chapter 6: Meeting The "Interns"

A/N: DISCLAIMER
I do NOT own any art, music, or images shown. They are the property of their respective artists. RWBY and all it's charaters are property of RoosterTeeth (RIP Monty)

Location: Beacon Academu
Time: 2:00PM

***3RD PERSON POV***

RWBY + Y/N began to make their way towards Dr. Port's classroom. The entire reason they volunteered to go investigate the "Y/N anomaly" was to avoid this one class. In the end, they failed.

The team was obviously in low spirits as their masterplan ultimately backfired on them. On the way to the dreaded period, the girls made it abundantly clear as to why they despised the class. "Boring, rambling, tall tales, useless information, lack of excitement, constant use of "blah", excessive amounts of work" were some of the common reasonings they had.

Y/N merely remained in silence as he heard these. He did not take their complaints seriously. Afterall, it's only natural for kids his "age" to hate these types of class. He always considered himself more of a scholar anyways. From what he had heard, this "Professor" was leagues above any teacher he had on Earth in his first life.

Port could never hope to top the scholars from Purgatory, but at least the class seemed interesting to Y/N. In fact, he had high hopes for this new course that would provide him valuable information about his new realm. However, he was not ignorant. He could tell his fellow company did not share his opinion.

Hell, even the damned heiress seemed to loathe Port's class.

Y/N: *stroking his mask* Ah, I'd best keep my opinion to myself. It seems I must pretend to dislike the class. Or perhaps I should just be blunt? He contemplated internally

Ruby: *looking at Y/N* "Psst, Y/N!"

Y/N returned her glance and snapped back to the conversation

Y/N: "Yes, Ruby?"

Ruby: *pointing towards the class* "it's right there..." She shivered with a dash of dread

Blake: "Uh...What's Ms.Goodwitch doing there?" Blake said

Weiss: "And why is Professor Port standing with her?" The Ice queen added

Yang: "We're so getting detention for being late" She solemnly murmured

Looking ahead, Y/N saw the entrance to the class. Low and behold, Ms. Goodwitch was standing with a gentlemen.

A fine specimen of a man indeed. Y/N guessed this absolute mad lad was the so called "Professor Port".

Port: "Ah, splendid! You are all finally here!" He greeted as the group finally closed the distance.

Port glanced at the Plague Doctor. His eyes widening as he noticed every detail of this boys rather dapper attire. What caught his eye the most, was the so called "bird beak" that adorned Y/N's mask.

Port: "Correct me if I'm wrong good sir, but are you the Y/N L/N Ozpin spoke of?" He asked politely

Y/N: "Well, that depends on what you have heard of course" He jokingly responded