5

Author's P.O.V

     It was already morning, Kyulkyung, Xinyi and Chengxiao were still sleeping in their beds. A few minutes later Xinyi woke up and sat down in her bed. Then she stood up and woke Kyulkyung up. "Zhou Jieqiong unnie~ Wake up!~" Xinyi said.

     "10 more minutes~" Kyulkyung mumbled continuing her sleep. Xinyi went to Chengxiao and woke her up. "Xiaoxiao unnie~ Wake up~!" Xinyi said shaking her unnie. "Ahh~ 5 minutes~" Chengxiao said gently pushing Xinyi away.

     "Wake up already!!" Xinyi said whining. Then she plopped herself to her bed. 'Ah whatever~" Xinyi said and went to the bathroom to do her stuffs. When she went out she saw her unnies still sleeping. "Yah! I'll be going already, wake up already ok?" Xinyi said fixing her bed.

     She made her stuffed dolls sit in a row in her bed. "Mhm~" Chengxiao and Kyulkyung mumbled still sleepy. Xinyi nodded and went out to see some of the trainees in the couch sitting. She went there and sat down. She waited for her unnies.

     Later on they went out still sleepy. She pulled them to the pantry and they ate breakfast. Later on while they were in the dance practice room in the second floor chatting and laughing. The alarm suddenly rang. The trainees checked it out.

     "In ten minutes we will reveal the first test" The voice said. "10 minutes?!" The trainees said rushing to their rooms. They got their selves prepared and ready. After changing they went to the lobby and sat in their seats that they chose yesterday.

     "Oh~ Hallo~" A voice said making Xinyi look at the guy sitting next to her. It was Jungwon. "Oh~ You really chose the seat beside me huh?" Xinyi teased. Jungwon rolled his eyes and mimicked Xinyi. Xinyi hit his arm.

     "Ouch!" Jungwon said pouting. "Ouch!~" Xinyi said mimicking Jungwon. They both rolled their eyes and crossed their arms. "Aiyaa~ Our dear 04 liners act like 4 year olds" Chengxiao said pointing at the two. The others laughed at the two of them.

     Then the screens started to play. Everyone was amazed and nervous. "From now on you have a common destiny, for the four tests to come, you'll be collectively responsible for every result" The voice said as the trainees were listening carefully.

     The average of individuals' scores will be the team's score, the result will determine the number of people to be eliminated in I-land, It means everybody should have a high score" The voice said showing the Elimination standard table.

     "For many people to stay in I-land, and for the elimination you'll be decided by yourself. Now, for determining the destiny of the collective in I-land, the first test is going to be revealed" The voice said making the trainees' mouth form an 'O'.

     'The first test on I-land: Signal song' The screen said. Then the boy's signal song was first played. Then the girl's signal song was played. While the dance was playing the lyrics were displayed as well, there were no. written in it.

     It indicates the part that every trainee would have. From part 1-4 has twice lines compared to the other parts. After the VCR the trainees talked about who should have the center. They also chose each trainee's parts.

     Then the trainees decided to practice the song and dance first to determine who should be the center. After practicing all the trainees gathered at the dance practice room and formed two circles one for the girls and one for the boys.

     Then they asked the trainees to perform it and they decided who was the center and they distributed each part. For the boys Heeseung was the center, part 2 was given to Geonu, part 3 was given to Jungwon, Part for was given to K.

     Part 5 was given to Seon, Part 6 was given to Daniel, Part 7 was given to Sunghoon, Part 8 was given to Jay, Part 9 was given to Nicholas, Part 10 was given to Niki, Part 11 was given to Jake and Part 12 was given to Youngbin.

     As for the girls, Part 1 was given to Kyulkyung, Part 2 was Xinyi, Part 3 was Chengxiao, Part 4 was Chaeyeon, Part 5 was Yuri, Part 6 was Yeji, Part 7 was Linlin, Part 8 was Eunwoo, Part 9 was Chaerin, Part 10 was Yuki, Part 11 was Yuna, and Part 12 was Sungyeon.

     Then they started learning the songs. The whole day they memorized the song and dance. While in the ground the performance was also announced.  They eagerly practiced and memorized each and every step and lyric.

     The girls were doing fine but they noticed the boys were not so well. They didn't communicate with each other. When they were practicing Heeseung was teaching them. There was a part that Heeseung advised but the trainees were kind of against it.

     When Heeseung left the room the girls looked at each other while some of the boys talked. "Don't you think were doing Heeseung's version not the original?" A trainee said. The girls stopped practicing and decided to talk with the boys.

     Xinyi went to talk to Heeseung, while the girls confronted the other trainees about their problem. "Heeseung oppa" Xinyi said sitting beside Heeseung. Heeseung looked at her and smile.

     "So what happened?" Xinyi asked and Heeseung told her the whole story. "So you guys were having some troubles with the choreography and they're also planning to change the parts?" Xinyi said. Heeseung nodded.

     "Part 10 also has only one line, so I afraid that i might not stand out and get eliminated" Heeseung said sadly. "Oppa, you don't have to have many lines to stand out, make that one line special" Xinyi said comforting Heeseung.

     Heeseung smiled at Xinyi. Heeseung also opened up how much he wants to debut. Xinyi helped Heeseung and talked about stuffs. "Thanks a lot, Meimei (Little sister in Chinese)" Heeseung said hugging Xinyi. Xinyi smiled at Heeseung.

     "Ohh~ You're learning Chinese slowly~" Xinyi said teasing Heeseung. They laughed at each other and went back to the dance practice room. When they arrived Jungwon smiled at them but it was not the usual happy smile.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Note: Didi means little brother in Chinese, and Meimei means little sister in Chinese, so... I'm sorry for the confusion hehe