4: Can't Keep Your Hands Off Me

I was waiting patiently outside the hospital back door where Kai said he would meet me with Jo so I could drive them to the cemetery where Liv and Luke would be waiting for us with the knife. I see Kai come out half his face dipped in blood and I swallow hard as he opens the door putting Jo in the back.

He closes it and opens the door to the passenger seat siting down and closing the door I started the car and looked at him and he smiled at me like an innocent child would. "you're really enjoining this aren't you?" I ask and his smile grows

"How could I not? I got my sister, her magic, and you're helping me merge with her. Life is good" he smiles again and I roll my eyes trying not to smile myself because in all honesty this is kinda fun. I start driving towards the cemetery.

~

Once we get there I help him carry Jo out placing her on the ground "where are the twins?" I ask looking around "they won't be here till later, so I have a chance to clean up before we get started" he says making me look at him confused "why wasn't I told about this?"

"Well I told the twins not to get here for another 2 hours so I could spend some alone time with you" he says still smiling before walking out leaving me to follow "wait what?" I asked and he goes back in the car "you heard me now drive me somewhere I can get a shower" he says and I sigh getting in the car.

I drove us to my cabin that wasn't to far out of the way from the cemetery but far enough where it wouldn't be creepy to live in. I grabbed my keys getting off of the car and opening the door. "c'mon in" I say gesturing to the door.

He looks at me slightly smirking "this is yours?" He asks going inside and I nod "yup it was a gift" I said placing my keys down on the coffee table "oh and the bathroom is down the hall last door to your right" I point to a hallway besides the kitchen. "thanks" he says before walking off.

I hope he doesn't leave a bloody mess all over the shower because I am not cleaning it. I walk towards the kitchen getting a water bottle drinking it dry and turning on the tv. I clicked through the channels until finding the latest movie of Captain America playing.

It was about halfway through it but what the heck, the actor portraying Steve Rogers is hot so I would watch even if there was only one second left. After a while I got up to throw away the water bottle only to almost bump into Kai who only had a towel on his lower half

"Uh, oh god sorry" I say backing away and looking at the wall rather than him "you mind getting my clothes out of the car cuz I forgot to get them" he says and I attempt to look him dead in the eyes but it was basically impossible, his hair was wet and slightly plastered to his forehead.

He was smiling slightly as his eyes looked deep in mine I let my eyes fall down slightly to his muscular chest that was shinning because of the water on it and his towel was low enough for me to see his perfectly toned v-line. I swallowed hard thinking about all the things he could do to me.

The things I wanted to do to him but before I got to deep in my thoughts I quickly looked up again his face now showing his signature smirk. "right well, I'll go get those for you" I say my eyes tracing his body one last time before I walked away and out the door.

And as soon as I closed it I leaned against it and slid down breathing heavily, note to self ignoring Kai is impossible when he's half naked. I had no idea I would need so much willpower just to keep my hands off of someone especially when that someone is Kai.

I go to the car opening the door and grabbing a pair of perfectly folded clothes. I take deep breaths as I walk back inside I close the door behind me and place the clothes besides the keys on the coffee table "Kai?" I ask aloud not seeing him anywhere

"dont be mad" Is all I heard before a pair of lips latched themselves to my neck from behind kissing, sucking and biting down on me "I'm. so. sorry. I just. couldn't. help. it." Kai said between kisses as his hands made there way slowly down from my shoulders to my hips.

I let out a small moan as he kissed my sweet spot, he must've heard it because he immediately started sucking down on it forcing a louder moan to escape my lips. "Kai" I moan out and he presses himself against my back side "this is so wrong" I breath out as he turned me around pulling me close

"You want me to stop?" He asks me his eyes closed and all I can do is wrap my hands around his neck pulling him close and kissing him. I expected it to be rushed and needy but it was slow and passionate sending electricity throughout my body.

I felt him smile against it before I pulled back "I'm taking that as a no" he says kissing me again this time slightly rougher than before as he takes my bottom lip between his teeth demanding entrance. I comply and his tongue explores my mouth, I pull back slightly parting our mouths for a split second

Then reconnecting then splitting before he growled? Did he literally just growl and was it just me or was that totally hot? "Your such a tease" he says grabbing the back of my head to keep it in place he backs me up until I fall on the couch never breaking our kiss once

We kept making out on the couch with him on top of me for at least 30 minutes before I pulled back gasping for air "you should get ready" I manage to say between gasps as he starts to kiss my neck again "or we could just stay here" he whispered against my skin before looking into my eyes.

Is he seriously willing to put off what he's been waiting for the last 2 decades to do just to make out with me? "You'll be late to your own merging thing" I say as I trace one finger up and down his toned stomach. He groans "I forgot about that" he said getting off of me and helping me up.

"I'll be ready in 10 minutes" he says grabbing his clothes and walking off towards the bathroom. I went towards one of the mirrors and looked at my tangled hair and 3 hickeys "shit" I mumbled as I went to grab a brush and untangled my hair. Then I went for my make up kit and start covering up the spots on my neck.

I saw Kai making his way towards me from the mirror and he smirked chuckling slightly "you should let them show" he says and I raise a brow at him "why would I do that?" I ask and he wraps his arms around my waist from behind "so that Enzo guy knows your unavailable" he says a hint of jealousy in his tone

"Is someone jealous?" I ask and he immediately turns me around pressing me against him "I don't get jealous" he mutters before kissing me softly and passionately just like the first time we kissed.