Chapter Two

I'm on Hobi's lap--this time him sitting at a chair provided for us, and he's cuddling me from behind--his arms closed around my waist. Me and my friends were telling them about how this surprise came to be, and how was the first-class flight. No matter the class, I had some serious jet lag. But Hoseok gives me energy, his infectious joy a panacea for my exhaustion.

My large backpack was with Rexha, and she gave it to me because there's something inside and it's for Jimin. I set it on my lap for a second.

"Chimmy, circumstances didn't let us be on the day of your birthday, but me and my friends each got you a gift." I tell him, and he got shy.

"You didn't have to do that, Sandy. This gift of seeing my hyung and best friend happy, it better than anything else." Jimin murmured, smiling bashfully.

"Too late, because we're too far to return them," I joke, unzipping my big spacey Guess backpack--that could fit a solid blue box with a clothing item-- and inside that box were my other two friends' presents.

"Mine's this big one, and inside is Glorian's that's in gold, Rexha's is silver." I explained, and Jimin came to collect the gift.

He sat on another chair beside Tae, who was too shy to sit Glorian on his lap so she's in a separate seat. Yoongi on the other hand, he contently had Rexha comfortable on him. His arms curled around her waist, and wearing a happy smile on his doll lips.

"Let's see what my noonas got me." Jimin says softly, lifting the top of my box, and seeing in white tissue paper the other two medium-sized boxes.

"You can open theirs first, if you like." I say, and he grinned. Taking Glorian's in his hand, he curiously lifts the top off the jewelry box, and gasps. 

12K gold earrings that were a small hoop with diamond charms dangling from thin chains. It's very K-popish, and he's worn very similar ones in silver the majority of the time.

"They are beautiful, wow. You spoiling me," Jimin giggles sweetly, and Glorian smiled affectionately at him. 

"Gift fit for a prince," she replied, and Taehyung pouted without her noticing. He had a brooding look now. Awww.

Jimin carefully places them back and puts the top again, to move on to Rexha's.

Yoongi was attentive, and I saw a spark of jealousy. Eah...

Chimmy pulls the top and gasps again. A delicate silver necklace with a pretty opal pendant horizontal on the chain. 

"It's so pretty, thank you." he says gratefully, flashing a warm grin at Rexha. 

I wasn't imagining things when I see Yoongi flex his grip on her, to be firmer.

"Last but not least," Jimin says in adorable English, spreading open the thin tissue paper and almost drops the box.

Slowly he raised for everyone to see what was inside. A Chanel white and black sweater that would fit perfectly because I asked his size beforehand to Hobi. He seemed a little jealous, but didn't mention anything except the answer.

The luxury namebrand sweater was very expensive, almost the same as Glorian's gift. Through the shock with the price, I paid it because I reminded myself that Jimin is an Adonis god and deserves something of that caliber.

"Ahh, but all you didn't need to get me such expensive gift...Sandy, I love it. But I would be okay with anything less pricey," he scolded gently, cheeks flushed with embarassment.

"It was no problem, really. You deserve nice clothes like you wear. Like Glorian mentioned, you're a prince." I murmur, and I hear a whine from Hoseok and him exhale with annoyance along with jealousy.