Chapter Eight

When me and Hoseok brushed our teeth and also took a quick shower, we joined everyone at the dinner table. I think I am getting brazen, because despite my blazing face, I wasn't looking shy at anybody and able to meet their eyes with no hinting of being embarrassed. 

Hobi and I sat on the right side of the table, beside Rexha and Yoongi who ate contently from the appetizing, fragrant breakfast Jin made. There was scrambled eggs, toast with option of spreading jam if you wish, bacon and a glass pitcher of orange juice. Glorian is on the opposite side and gave me a knowing gaze, a tiny smirk as she's taking a forkful of eggs. I grinned, shrugging. 

I was served by Hoseok, loving my change in the mornings. 

Taehyung picked up a napkin and cleaned the corner of her mouth, I saw her blushing shyly. The man looks so elated, visibly smitten and showing how infatuated he felt. There's no doubt in his feelings for Glorian. All you had to do is see in his eyes--they were capable of illuminating the whole city. He's happy to have someone to be a gentleman and treat her as a princess. The sight was really heartwarming to watch.

Jungkook notices and grinned before he bit into his toast. All the members were much more relaxed and calm this morning.

Even if Jimin pouted, probably jealous because Tae is paying less attention to him, awwwy.

"Sleep well, Hoseok?" Namjoon asks casually, a hint of amusement, but I also noticed slight concern.

Hobi had a mouthful of eggs when he looks up to him, and some bits sticking to the edges of his bottom lip. This cutie makes me want to scream, he is so precious omg. 

I repress a smile and giggle, taking a napkin and wiped where he had the crumbs of egg, seeing his dimples whenever he chewed, quiet chuckles sounding around the table. 

Once he swallowed, and sipped some orange juice, he nodded wordlessly. 

"His morning began well," Yoongi snickered, and grinned teasingly when Hoseok has raised eyebrows and scowled. "I am happy for you, Hobi. You know that. Just stating obvious." 

I noted when Yoongi stroked the top of Rexha's thigh, and she squirmed, nervous to look obvious. Yeah, those two started out their day very well, too.

"I wake up with an angel sleeping in my bed. It's best way to begin day," Hobi murmured, giving me a fond expression which made me all soft and fuzzy.

"Yeah, I did, too." I agreed, nibbling on my toast and cheeks getting warm all over again.

"They so cute," Jungkook commented, grinning like a cute bunny. Incredible how he can turn all savage when least expected, but all in all, he is still the beloved maknae of BTS, including Tae who's also maknae line.

"So is Glorian and her Tae," I steer the attention off me. 

"Lovebirds, make our family bigger. It's nice." Jin mentions, smiling fondly towards the couples at the table.

"I like having a lot of brother-in-laws," I chuckle. 

"Handsome brother-in-laws, you forgot to say," Jimin joked in a friendly way, nervously glancing at Hoseok, but his friend wasn't bothered.

"Can't deny truth. But the one who steal her heart, his name Jung Hoseok," Hobi replied, suddenly kissing my cheek. I giggle quietly, now becoming shy with all this affection.

"That is exactly right, everybody can see this. You're on cloud nine, bro." Namjoon remarked, sighing with relief. 

"Yeah, I can't come down from the clouds, because she make me float on them," Hobi whispered, and I smiled widely.