Chapter Thirteen

After all the members had finished, they headed out to the exit of the apartment and waited for the girls to come. 

“Where's Glorian?” Taehyung searched left and right, trying to spot if she was approaching.

“Wow, hello to you, too.” Rexha mentioned sarcastically, walking towards where the guys stood. 

“Hey, are you ready?” Yoongi asked, glad she was done preparing. She looked so hot in all FILA, a black hoodie jacket with very nicely fitted black sweatpants accentuating that perfect ass he owns, and completely black sneakers.  It was also pleasing to see they’re matching, even if it was bound to happen since they both like dark colors. They complement each other, there’s no doubt about this.

“Yes, I am. How about you guys?” she mentions, standing beside him and smirking because she also realized they matched.

“We're good,” the guys murmured almost in unison.  

“Hey guys, I’m here!” Glorian pops up, having been dropped off by the girls’ driver. 

“MY GIRL FINALLY ARRIVES!!!” Taehyung exclaimed loudly, swooping to hug her really tight and gave her a kiss on her forehead, cheeks, everywhere he can. “I missed you sooo much,” he murmured, not releasing her from his strong embrace and buried his face in her long hair.

“Awwww,” the other members sighed, observing the now content guy who’d been so saddened before Glorian came here. 

Rexha snorts, smirking. “Aww, I think I'm going to puke a rainbow now,” she mentions not too nicely. 

Sandra stared in disbelief at her friend; brows scrunched together. “You're so mean.” She hit her arm, and spoke with her eyes for Rexha to behave herself. 

“Well, we not used to being in a relationship, so it's quite hard for us. We miss our girls,” Hoseok mentions, giving Sandra a big kiss. She gazed shyly, curling her arms around his waist. She didn’t mind at all whenever her sweet Hobi is all clingy and lovey-dovey.  

Yoongi wanted to show how much Rexha means to him, but it's like Hobi said, they're not used to having somebody special in their lives. Plus, he's really shy to do it in front of everybody. The day the girls surprised them, well, that was an exception because he’d missed her like crazy after so many months away from Rexha. 

He noticed Rexha was a bit hurt because he was the only one who didn't receive her with a hug or a kiss, but he truly hopes she understands him and the reasons why. If it’s just Hoseok and Taehyung like in the studio—since they are more focused on their own girls—Yoongi felt more comfortable and physically expresses his affection without timidness.  

“Alright, so let's get going. I want to finish with this dare as soon as possible,” Namjoon murmurs. 

“Agreed.” Jin remarks, nodding. 

“Okay,” Jimin chuckled, pushing back his bangs with his right hand. 

“Let's hope Jin doesn’t piss himself,” Jungkook teased, a mischievous smirk on his face.

Jin gasped at the audacity of the maknae and not respecting his hyung. 

“YOU LITTLE RAT! HOW DARE YOU?!” he growled, slapping the back of Jungkook’s neck so he groans in pain, but the guy still showed an impish grin—despite the iron palm of Seokjin leaving a throbbing sensation. It was so worth annoying the oldest.

The Golden Maknae snickered, the grin not disappearing. “Everybody knows you and Hobi are the most cowards in the group,” he reminded him, laughing.