Chapter Twelve

A/N: This chapter was made thanks to my friend Rexha and the ones coming up after this. She has a big imagination, so hope you like these chaps that I have decided to post since it'd be like a bit of a Halloween themed without thinking of making it like that. Enjoy! Let me know what you think of them. And i thank my friend who had the big ideas😜

Third-person POV

After they play for a while—this time simply doing Truth or Dare without spinning the bottle, where everyone was having just as much fun— Rexha thought about a perfect dare for all seven of the guys. 

“Hey, Rexha, you are quiet. What's wrong?” Yoongi asks, glancing at her and noticing she seemed to be thinking hard about something from the expression on her face.

The rest of the guys and Sandra veered all their attention to her while she just smiles.

“I just have the perfect dare for you guys,” Rexha mentions with an evil smirk.

“But sadly that dare is for brave people only. You guys are far from that,” she adds, chuckling. 

The guys felt offended and Sandra also had a smirk on her face knowing what’s coming next because she knew how mischievous her best friend is.

“What are you talking about? We are brave, we can handle everything,” Hobi said confidently while looking at Sandra.

His girl snorted a laugh, gazing with amusement. “Yeah, right. You guys get scared with everything. Including a single bee,” she snickered.

“They are dangerous creatures!! It could kill us!!” Jin remarked in a dramatic way. Everybody broke into laughter at the hyung’s reaction.

“You girls think we can't handle it?” Yoongi questioned, scowling. He’s got more courage than mostly everyone here.

“Everybody knows you guys get frightened easily. But let's hear what Rexha has for you scaredy cats.” Sandra joked, making him scowl again.

BTS and she look at Rexha waiting for her dare to be presented.

“There's an abandoned mansion around here. I dare you kids to go there and spend at least 3 hours inside the mansion. If you guys go outside before, you have another change to the game. But this time it’s going to be the entire night inside the mansion. If you refuse, you’re not going to see us again.” Rexha challenged, seeming proud of herself for coming up with such a dare.

Sandra’s eyes widened, surprised with the last thing she mentioned. Never see us again? she said inside her head and began to worry intensely, her heart kicking into a rapid rhythm.

“WHAT?! I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SEE MY SANDRA!? Guys, let's do this!!” Hoseok exclaimed frantically, not even thinking twice of the coward he definitely is. He fears more the notion of never having his Sandy from Spongebob by his side.

“Are you crazy!? That mansion, it's most haunted in this country!!” Jin says loudly, extremely scared.

V, Jimin and Jungkook were in utter shock. Being inside a haunted mansion…nobody knows what could happen. Is this actually a good idea? What would Bang PD-nim say about it??

“It couldn't be that bad. I mean, there's no such thing as ghosts. We can do it. No problem.” RM said fearlessly.

“We should think this throu-“ Yoongi mentions, now feeling uneasy. He didn’t think the dare would be too complicated…

“WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS. I don't want to lose my baby girl.” Hobi said adamantly, with sad eyes like the Twitter emoji.

“Awww you’re nerv-“ Sandra was beginning to say, compassion flowing through her internally, and her heart, too. She placed a hand on his shoulder, sensing the tremor vibrating from him beneath her palm.