Chapter Nine

Me, Rexha and Glorian were preparing a shopping list at the kitchen island, and I was the one jotting down on a notepad paper.

"Okay...from Jin's advice, I think we have all the vegetables we'd need to make the majority of the meals...fruits for smoothies I like..." I murmur, scanning the list with the tip of my pen.

"Did you put banana milk?" Jungkook pops up, leaning against the counter and towering over me. He had a goofy grin.

"Ahhh, no joke, I had it on my mind a minute ago but I forgot. Gamsamnida, Kookie." I say gratefully, and he winks, walking to the fridge to precisely grab a yellow bottle of Binggrae banana milk. It's one of the best brands and popular. Even the yellow bottle is cute. 

"Honey chips, too." Jimin appeared then, adorably cuddling Taehyung by the waist. 

"Gamsamnidaaa, ChimChim, also forgot to write it down," I scribble the snack name hurriedly.

"Only junk food? That can't be healthy, and Rexha will need good nutrition for these auditions," Namjoon scolded gently, heading into the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"Ah no, I already put the veggies, fruits and meat." I assured, chuckling.

"Snacks every now and then won't hurt," Jungkook says, enjoying that milk in slow sips.

"Exactly." 

"If you want the best and cheap, go to Lotte Mart. They have all sorts of them and it'll be hard to not fill a whole cart with snacks, but try not to," Namjoon advised.

"True...I'll remind myself not to go crazy," I laughed.

"Did she put Sprite?" I hear Hoseok's cute English from afar, entering with Yoongi who didn't waste a second, and goes behind Rexha to rest his chin on her shoulder and holding her by the hips.

Hobi did the same, and I am not imagining shit when I felt his erection against my butt. Aigoo... He locks his arms around my waist.

Glorian bursts out giggling, shaking her head with amusement. "Literally, that's the first thing she wrote, no lie." She signaled to the list. 

I grinned sheepishly, and Hobi is also giggling adorably. "Good girl. That very important. Can I call the driver now?"

"Yeah, go ahead. Tell him to take me to a good supermarket and then Lotte Mart after." I answered, he doesn't release me entirely, only removing one arm to pull his phone out of his sweatpants pocket. "Oh, red ginseng is a must..." I gasped, hurrying to write it. 

Today I'm also gonna see a doctor at the local hospital who can refer me over to a good gastroenterologist I'll have my health on point soon, I know it. 

Hoseok hung up and brushed his lips on my cheek. "He come in ten minutes," he informed.

"Great," I murmur, and smile when he gives me another kiss at the same spot. "Rexha, I think we got everything, right?"

"More than enough, I'd say." she answers, squirming when Yoongi seems to lightly tickle her sides.

"Hope everything go well today with the doctor, babe." Hobi wishes.

"Me too, babe." I murmur, turning my head and he lowered his face to kiss my lips. "Take the list, Glorian. I'll get it when we arrive to the market." I tell her, and she folded it once before stuffing it inside her tiny clear backpack. I smiled, seeing the V photo card in the lower pocket.

"Sit with me before you need to go, while we wait," Hobi says, and I let him yank me towards the sofa. Just as I was going to sit on the cushion next to him, he's tugged me onto his lap, instead.