Chapter Seven

The five of us remained a few more minutes and then Hoseok and Tae were who helped with the girls stuff and mine, not allowing us to carry anything. Hobi had Rexha's backpack and the light dufflebag(because it really wasn't heavy at all, my boyfriend is a goofball which everyone knows this already haha), and Tae took Glorian's duffle bag.

In a short time, we got back to Hannah The Hill and entered the Bangtan apartment. 

"I take this to my room, baby," Hoseok referred to my bag, shaking the strap on his shoulder.

"I appreciate you carrying this for me, cuñado," Rexha murmured with an amiable smile, despite him not understanding the term of brother-in-law in Spanish.

"No problem, Rexha. What exactly is last thing you said?" Hobi asks, while he slipped off the backpack strap from his shoulder and hands it over to her.

"Brother-in-law," she laughed, taking it. 

"Ahhh," Hoseok giggled, smiling shyly. She gave him a smile, too and then went in direction of where Yoongi's room is located.

"I know in Korea it's once you're married, but usually in my country and most of United States, the term is valid when we're just boyfriend and girlfriend." I explained, and Hobi had a cute grin on his glowing face.

"I like it, babe." he says fondly, pecking me on the cheek.

"No wonder my bed feel cold when I wake up. You were gone." I hear Yoongi murmur, and saw Rexha taking steps backwards with the backpack still on her. She was blushing intensely, and smiling sheepishly.

I snorted, exhaling. 

"If you were not such a sleeping cat, then it would not feel like that." Hoseok teased, smirking.

Yoongi's eyebrows rose and he stared, amused. "What happened, why the stuff?" He seemed delighted, though.

"You're going to have to share your bed tonight," Rexha brazenly responds the question, snickering quietly and glided past him without giving time to answer.

"You make it sound like I think it a tragedy, babe." He chuckled, turning and strolling to reach her in the hallway, disappearing from my sight. 

A high shriek echoed, causing Hoseok to jolt at the unexpected noise, being startled. 

"Yah! Are you a vampire? You left your fang mark, I bet," Rexha whined, not seen but clearly heard by those at an ear's reach. The familiar snickering of Yoongi resonates, making me and Hoseok laugh, too.

"Welcome back, ladies." Jin greeted with an amused smirk, lounging on the sofa with one of his arms placed at the armrest, and the other relaxed on the cushion. He's such a Vogue magazine character, even in casual sweats he can pull off a sexy charismatic modeling look. 

"Thank you, Jin," Glorian giggles, and she's crimson red. Ah, I forgot that Seokjin is her other bias, oh dear. This time she wasn't able to disguise her gawking...

Taehyung's aspect shifted right then and there, his eyes darkened and the smile he'd wore, dissipated instantly. A glowering stare directed towards the hyung of BTS, seemed like it had capability of cutting through fabric, or Jin's face.

"Hmmm, I think Tae got very jealous..." Hoseok whispered in my ear, and I grimaced, nodding.

"Glorian..." I attempt to give some sort of advice and avoid tension between Jin and Taehyung, but her bias reacted before I could even speak out.

(Really)"Jjinja? Why you look like you about to drool over Worldwide Handsome?? Maybe I have to cover your eyes so you don't look at nobody else but me?!" Tae questions with a suddenly loud tone that made me jump a bit, even.