Tanjuro

" Are you sure you will be alright Giyuu? It's only been three days since you fainted"

"Yup! I'm alright Kaa-San needs to rest after all and Otou-San has gotten more sick, I will be fine and bring as much food and coal as I can!"

Kie gave her one last hug before Tanjuro and Giyuu headed inside the woods.

The walk there was quiet and comfortable for the most part, she still remembered the words that Tanjuro had said that night.

___

Giyuu stared back with wide eyes.
"I... How did Otou-San know his name?"

To which Tanjuro replied with a small smile, he set down the bowl in his hand on the small table next to the futon, only  to later wave Giyuu to follow him outside.

The place was quieter than usual and a little more warm as they sat down in the main room.

"You've been asleep for around 18 hours."

"18!--" she quietly whispered once the shock came through

"I'm... I'm so sorry"

"Don't be Giyuu, your health is what matters the most."

"R-right..." the silence loomed over once again as he went to grab the bowl from the other room.

She needed to gather her toughts about what she had seen, it had felt like years had passed by, and yet it was only mere hours.

Could this have been a blood demon art? Tanjiro's or maybe even mine's?
Her thoughts lingered.

"You probably want to know more about Muzan right?"

Her eyes followed the man's sound once again

"Yes, but I already know who he is, it's just..."

The man placed the bowl of Salmon Daikon in front of her which she proceeded to eat it on the get go.

"You should take some time thinking about what will you do next, you are only 7 after all."

He touched his forehead to where his scar used to be, before looking at the window leading to the forest

"You can tell me what you wish to know, every time we go to gather wood and charcoal, alright?"

___

"I ....I had a weird dream, it felt all to real and I tought that maybe, it might have been the future, or something like that, but some things had changed..."

She grabbed the coal while Tanjuro stopped chopping the wood, as a way to signal he was listening.

"... I was a boy... And my sister had died when I was 12. Someone else had taken me in, and tought me how to be a demon slayer, I've met a friend there that I lost to another demon soon after."She stopped for a moment, taking deep breath not to cry right now.

"Then I became a demon slayer... And one day I met Tanjiro, and Nezuko, but..."

She needed to take a small breath as Tanjuro gently patted on her back.

"Nezuko had been turned into a demon... And Tanjiro had to fight demons, and I- I didn't protect them well enough. So then Tanjiro turned into one and- And I- I- I." once again her tears had come undone, after many years of supressing emotions, realising everything you had been bottling up felt extremely pleasant.