Maxy Got His Bitbeast💜

Mizuki

"Hurry up guys we are late. We are gonna miss the standings." Chief said pulling us while me and tyson were eating our chocolates.

We finally reached and saw all blades out of dish and only one was left.

"Ladies and gentlemen it's now time to announce the winner so please welcome ray."

We looked and saw a boy around our age with long black hair and golden eyes. And by his style of clothing,posture he seems Chinese to me. But I have to admit that he is hot after kai-.I blushed hard at thought.

God what was I thinking. I thought surprised.

"Not this guy." Chief said as me and tyson looked at him confused.

"Ray was florined by tournament organizer Mr. Dickenson by himself so this kid must be something special. " "And now our semi-finalists in first match is max vs the current champ. Kai."Then it's new come challenger tyson vs last winner ray."

"Oh my according to my stats ray has never been defeated. "Chief said.

We all looked at him when he looked at me but what happened next shocked me. He WINKED at me.

I blushed hard and smiled nervously. Never been defeated huh well it's first time for everything.

Tyson thought looking at him as he went away. Suddenly Tyson chuckled.

"Hey what's up." Chief said as we both looked at him confused.

"Just thinking chief I sure hope you enjoy your visit ray cause it's gonna be short trip for you." Tyson said smiling.

Sounds like someone's getting a little over confident. Chief thought looking at Tyson.

"How cool it is that we make it this far max." Tyson said smiling.

"I know it's awesome. "Max said.

"You guys aced at early rounds but now comes the hard part." Chief said.

"We will see about that chief but I can tell the final match will be me against max." Tyson said.

"Just like we plan and after that may the best man win." Max said confident.

"Your on." Tyson said as they bumped their fist.

"Maxy there's a little advise. Don't take your match lightly cause you are against kai not some rookie." I said serious.

"Oh thanks for advise mizuki and I will sure not take it lightly. "Max said smiling as I nodded.

"Come on guys let's go. "Chief said as we nodded but then max's father stopped us.

"Max there's something for you." He said throwing max a pendant.

"Oh this was of grandma's. "Max said looking at it. "She would want you to have it. It's goodluck son.'He said winking.

"Thanks." Max said. She always says that it was special. Max thought looking at it.

"So max if you win the treat is on you right." Tyson said smiling but then we saw door opened and it was The Devil himself-sorry, Kai.

"Hey kai how is going huh?" Max said smiling while running to him and taking out his hand.

Kai looked at him and said,"Execuse me but I have got a match to win." He then looked at me but I quickly cough and looked away.

"Ok." Max whispered confused as he walked away.

"He ain't so tough. "Tyson said annoyed.

"I heard that."Kai said without turning and tyson went behind me.

"Aggressive. " I said pouting.

"I heard that too." He said stopping and looked back...well more like glared at me.

Me and Tyson hugged each other and pointed our tongue to him.

"Idiots." He whispered and went away.

"We heard that." We said together and laughed. We then went and sat in our seats and wait for Macy's battle.

"Hey max you can do it." Tyson cheered.

Soon the match started and we looked at dish surprised. And it turns out the one who will be out there for 10 secs. In that middle dish he won the match.

"So how the heck are we supposed to go up there that's impossible. "Tyson said confused and surprised.

"It's just matter of spin speed and slow measure." Chief said.

"Yes that's easy if you are genius. "Dizzy said and Tyson looked annoyed.

"Oh wow he is using a new beyblade. "Tyson said smiling as we looked at his blade.

Soon the battle started and both blades clashed in each other for middle dish but maxy's blade spinned faster and reached first. We all looked at that shocked.

"Amazing. "Tyson said.

"Good thing I redesigned his beyblade. "Uncle said.

We looked at him shocked. But I don't think kai will let down this easily and that only happened. His draunzer flew in air and clashed on top of maxy's blade and sent him out.

We all looked at him shocked.

"And first set winner is Kai."

"Ahh that's crazy. Max don't stand a chance against him." Chief said shocked.

"Yeah ." Tyson said surprised.

"HEY MAX YOU PROMISED THAT WE WILL BATTLE IN FINALS SO YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR PROMISE OR ELSE." Tyson shouted and I made him sat down.

But when the second set started we were shocked to see max spinning his blade backwards. And this was just like last one but this time with max's strategy his blade spinned and used draunzer's power against him only and won.

"And second set goes to max." We all cheered happily and me and Tyson hugged each other tightly and cheered,"GO MAXY YOU CAN DO IT."

Max looked at us and smiled but soon his blade self destructed and clashed in his pendant. We looked at him worried but then max took out something from his pendant and fit in his blade.

But then suddenly mine and Tyson's bitchip sparked for a moment.

We looked at each other confused. What were you feeling blue eyes. I thought confused looking at my blade. I looked at kai to see him looking at his blade too. Looks like he also felt that. I thought.

And third match was different from first cause this time it was a battle between bitbeasts.

"Go draceil." Max shouted as soon a purple turtle rose from his blade and roared as we all looked at him shocked.

"Wow." Me and Tyson whispered surprised while looking at it. But soon kai also called out his draunzer and both bitbeasts clashed into each other and sent max's blade out of dish leaving all of us shocked.

"And winner of the first semifinal is current champ. Kai." "Well bad news for max but relief win for Defending champion." We all looked at max sadily.

"Oh maxy." I whispered sadily while looking at him. We then went to him and saw max in hallway. Tyson put a hand on his shoulder as he looked at us.

"Tyson?" Max said.

"You put up a great fight max." Tyson said sadily.

"Sorry I couldn't fulfill my promise. "Max said sadily while looking down.

"Hey now you almost beat kai it's cool. So now I here by declare you the champion. "Tyson said happily taking max hand high in air.

"Oh your on." Max said smiling.

We smiled and hugged each other tightly and laughed.

Max has make such a good friends and that makes him the real winner. Max's father thought smiling while looking at us.