°• ♔ •°P R O L O G U E°• ♔ •°

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

This is not Historically accurate, if translations are not accurate please correct me. I am horrible at any and every language plus time to check out my horrible grammar.

UK is clearly bottom, but is clearly going to deny it-

Ireland is Northern Ireland in this and Éireann is Ireland, the two haven't split yet.

Organisations will be made up in this. Their names will be in Italics.

Everyone Teenager/Student here is 15-16.

I do not care if you dislike the ships because why the hell are you here?

If you are American get ready to experience British English and if you're a Russian or a Kurdish boy in my age range, please marry me, anyway, enjoy!

Note: none at the moment

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝

╔═══════════════════════╗

ᴹʸ ᵈᵉᵃʳᵉˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ,
                                 ᴹᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃʳʳⁱᵛᵉᵈ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵒʳᵐⁱᵗᵒʳʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵉᵗᵗˡᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ. ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃᶠᶠ ᵉᵃˢⁱˡʸ ⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗⁱᶠⁱᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵁⁿⁱᵒⁿ ᴶᵃᶜᵏ ᵃˢ ᵒᵘʳ ᶠˡᵃᵍ ᵈᵉˢⁱᵍⁿ. ᴹʸ ᶠᵉⁿᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᶜˡᵃˢˢᵉˢ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁴:³⁰ᴾᴹ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁸:³⁰ᴾᴹ.

ᴵ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ.

                            ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉʳᵉˡʸ ᵁⁿⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᴷⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ

╚═══════════════════════╝

The U.K sighed, licking the top of the envelope letter and sealing it in, stamping it with a red clay paint imprinting the royal coat of arms. He silently listened to the rain pouring outside, calming his fears and worries.

Being the heir to the throne he was left out of his sibling's bonding and was sent to do more noble things, and though he was the heir to the throne, he was only the 2nd youngest. As the British Empire did not trust his older brother Scotland, meaning his siblings would spend more time with Scotland.

He couldn't care less; he was proud to be the heir and was indeed fit for it. Though there was only one problem...

A Suitor...

He was nearing the age of 16 meaning he would find himself one or his Father would arrange one. The gender did not matter. That was another problem...

If he married a male, they might dominant him, and that was one thing he despised. He was in power and for someone else to control him made him gag.

He got up from his chair, his waist coat trailing behind him. He opened the huge doors that lead to his Dorm house, two guards standing outside one the other ends. He walked down the hall, his nicely polished shoes leaving not a single bit or bacteria or dirt behind. The perfect example of a future king.

He finally made his way to the red post box. He checked the letter one more time to make sure he made no mistake on the address. Nothing.

He slipped it in and turned around to leave, till bumped into someone. They must have been much taller than him because he felt his face bump into his chest.

"Dearie me, My apologies-"

"Mes excuses ... oh, Royaume Uni"
(My apologies ... oh, United Kingdom)
The taller male muttered; his strong French accent exposed.

U.K showed no sign of fear and so did France they glared at each other for a while.

"Regarde où tu vas, je ne veux pas te regarder ou communiquer avec toi" 
(Look where you're going, I don't wanna watch you or communicate with you)
The male finally snapped.

"Bloody Knob-Head..."
U.K fumed. He hated being talked to like some lower-class peasant and rarely used his angry vulgar side.

"Mon, mon, mon, Royaume-Uni, vous ne devriez pas utiliser une telle langue en tant que futur roi ..."
(My, my, my, UK, you shouldn't use such a language as a future king ...)
France teased.

U.K hated how he could never understand France. He had only learned Latin, German, Scottish Gaelic, Irish and Welsh and soon he didn't have time to learn French. France could say anything, and he would never be able to understand.

He was about walk away till France moved in his direction and stopped him.

France and the rest of Europe insulted and laughed at the UK, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Éireann for being disconnected from Europe, they weren't the only ones but the main targets.

"Will you please move? I need to head back to my sleeping quarters"
UK demanded.

"But we haven't finished talking, after all, it's been quite a while..." ( Didn't you just say-)   
France smirked his accent heavy.

Most countries, cities, territories or regions would start swooning, but UK held his grudges firm against him and instead growled slightly.

"Will you stop being so pertinacious and move aside?"
UK commanded slightly louder.

France just giggled and moved aside. UK rolled his eyes and walked, France tripped him over but caught him.

"Oops"
He smiled and dropped UK, walking away. UK cussed under his breath getting up and brushing the dust off.

How he hated him...

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

¡Buen día!

In 2 years I'll officially become a British citizen meaning my nationality will be British...Yes, it may seem like a good thing but i really don't want to identify myself as British, the UK has done a lot for me but I'm not allowed to leave and some people here are slightly...how would i put it? Rude.

I've met a lot of nice British people and i think if everyone were like this then I would have no problem identifying myself as British but hey, i'm just finding an excuse to keep identifying myself as Kurdish.

Anyway, I've had this idea in my mind for a while and i just had to do it! So, presenting my favourite ship, I give you this!

If you want you can tell me which country you want added into the story and I'll gladly add them, i believe some place you like or love or lived in or from should be represented!

 ¡Adiós! or in France's case Au revoir!

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝