waking you with kisses

Seulgi groaned when the annoying alarm started to sound from beside her.

Her cheek rested on the pillow. Her eyes were still closed, trying to block out the golden rays of the sun that shone on her skin. She reached over blindly, patting around the bedside table until she came into contact with her phone and hit the snooze option.

It was early. She has a busy day ahead. But she's too comfortable to move. Beside her, you slept soundly. She could feel the warmth of your skin and your leg was right beside hers, bumping occasionally when you'd turn in your sleep.

She wanted to stay with you. She wanted to spend the entire day by your side, doing whatever you pleased.

Because this is the first time in a few weeks that you stayed over. Both busy, it wasn't always easy to find time to spend together. But you always made it work and now that she has you by her side and has the chance to hold you in her arms, she doesn't want to leave.

Her eyes fluttered closed once more, her breathing becoming steady as she started to fall back asleep; only to awake at the same annoying sound only a moment after her eyes closed.

She whined and turned it off before turning onto her back. Your cheek rested on the pillow and your face was close to hers, allowing your warm breath to tickle her skin. She smiled to herself, heart fluttering at every soft sound that would fall from your soft, kissable lips.

She let out a contented sigh and found herself leaning in to kiss your cheek. Your lips tugged into a smile at the feeling and so, she kissed your cheek once, twice, and then a third time.

You ended up rolling onto your back, only for Seulgi to move closer again and her lips to trail across your face.

You chuckled at the soft flutter. Your heart was beating quickly, your fingers instantly moving to find hers and she intertwined them with her own when they wrapped around her hand.

You squirmed and scrunched your nose up when she kissed under your eyes and then the tip of your nose.

"What time is it?"

"Too early." She replied, caressing your cheek before laying a sweet kiss on both of them.

"Then why are you waking me up?"

"Because I couldn't help but kiss you." She said, her heart beating faster in her chest when your eyes opened to meet hers. "And I have to head out soon, so I wanted to say goodbye before I leave for the day."

You pouted and the sight saddened her, so she quickly kissed it away.

"You'll be here when I get home, right?" She asked, hoping you'd say yes and stay with her again tonight.

"If that's what you want, then of course. I don't have anywhere to be today so I'll be here."

She nodded and laid her forehead against yours. "I hope you have a great day."

"You too, Seulgi."

She looked into your eyes, leaning in slowly to kiss you... when that sound started again.

She huffed and rolled her eyes, turning off her last alarm quickly before leaning back in to kiss you.

"Love you. Can't wait to come home to see you again."

"I can't wait either. Love you too. Now get ready or you'll be late!"

She sighed but stood up and started to get ready for the day ahead, already looking forward to coming home to you again.