CH-3

Y/N POV:

I sat on the grass filled land looking at the fireworks filled sky, thinking about my past. meliodas came to me and said: "you still love him, don't you?!" he looked at me and smiled, I looked at him and turned toward the sky and said: "how horrible the truth maybe I can't forget him nor hate him!!". meliodas hummed in response looking at the sky, the bird that I rescued that day flew and sat on my leg. I smiled and picked it up and said: "being a free bird  flying in the sky doesn't mean that the bird is completely happy with freedom" 

meliodas stood up ignoring me and said "the thing that you said is true but the bird is sad because it didn't try to be happy, it only tried to be is free not to be happy!! mmm........ hey y/n, so wanna join us now?!" my eyes widen cause the thing he said was true 'i only wished for freedom and I am having it, I never thought about happiness and I am not having it!!'. I smiled nodded my head in agreement and joined him at the party!!

TIME SKIPPED (NEXT DAY) [warning I am a lazy goose, so don't get angry with me!!]

MELIODAS POV:

we got ready for the medal giving ceremony all the six of us (excluding y/n) got ready with our new costume, everyone one of us was standing outside the boar hat talking about our new dresses, where Diane suddenly questioned "hey guys were is y/n?!" ban replied "I guess she is sleeping" I was confused cause y/n was supposed to sleep with me and I didn't see her in the bed today morning!! "guys but I didn't see y/n in my bed when I woke!!" I said as I heard a lazy voice saying "you didn't see me as I was sleeping on the doll bed on the shelf" Elizabeth questioned, "how did you sleep in such a small doll bed?!" y/n answered that question in a lazy voice, "because I cast a spell on me that decreases my size" she was with her nightgown and her hair was fixed perfectly even after the sleep and she was rubbing her eyes getting her eyes used to the sun.

king shouted "y/n what are you doing, you are going to be late for the medal giving ceremony" ban laughed and said "why are you acting like a child, sleeping for such a long time!!" y/n rolled her eyes and said "that is because I slept after 6 months" I was surprised hawk shouted "you slept after 6 mouths?!" y/n replied calmly "yes I did!!" Diane asked, "well what are you going to do now, you have no time to change or time to pick a dress?!"  

y/n replied to her question with a chuckle "don't worry I am fine!!" with that y/n tapped her feet on the ground casting a spell, her nightgown glowed and turned into a beautiful dress of black!!

I very well knew y/n like black, being a demon, and that color suits her very well. her spell made everyone surprise, she smiled and dragged every one of us to the ceremony before we ask her questions. well, she is the cleverest person I have ever seen, she uses her demonic side and acts as if it was a spell that she learned it!!

At the ceremony I noticed some people murmuring about us from the back that made me a bit angry, so I called them front!! hawk started to read their power level with the help of the earing that merline gave"magic: 290 combat: 490 sprites: 100 total power level: 860 not bad!!" I didn't care about the power level of the holy knight because they are no match of mine. the holy knight came to attack me but sadly he was slow that I easily dogged them, everyone was wondering at my speed while y/n chuckled and said, "big bro you have become too slow nowadays!!" after the match hawk read my power level "magic:400 combat: 960 sprite:2010 power level of 3,370!!" he shouted in shock and started to read others power levels, which made him a shock and at the end, he read y/n's power level "magic: 3000 combat:3000 sprite:3000 total power level 9000 omg y/n you are equal to the monster!! y/n is totally on different level!!" y/n heard his comment and said "really that much low!! there is no doubt that I lost 98% of my powers!!" her sentence made everyone shocked

king asked "you lost 98% of your powers?!" and Diane continued "and still you have these much power?!" y/n chuckled and answered "yes"

TIME SKIPPED:

we were going home from the ceremony where we had a sudden tremble making everyone shocked, I felt the presence and I knew who is it!!

"It is them, they are back"

y/n's face was covered with her hair she had fear filled her face as she mumbled "so, it's time ha?!" everyone around us was confused at our reaction. y/n grabbed my arm and teleported me deep inside the forest making everyone surprises. as soon as we got teleported the only thing y/n said was "this is going to be worst than before meliodas!" "what do you mean??" "the distraction caused will be more than before and saving our own life could be a question mark, if we were in this same level" I was confused I and y/n are immortal but how come that can be possible?! "what should we do now y/n!?" she looked serious and said, "we have to power up like crazy, that is the only way or we will get killed by them miserably!!"

IN THE OTHER SIDE!:

"so it has been 3000 years ha?! please say me that you are still alive meliodas and my love y/n.....l/n..........."

wow, I got some readers I am happy, I never expected this!!

THANK YOU ALL!! 

guys can i get at least 3 votes for the next part

PRETTY PLEASE🥺🥺🥺