CH-8

LAST CHAPTER:

the ban was holding sleeping elain and was breaking y/n's things eventually got beaten up by her, the king was sleeping in his pillow, Diane was sitting on the couch in her human form, merline was learning some new magics and Elizabeth was cleaning!!

finally, we are here!!

CONTINUE:

when we reached the holy land we were welcomed by lady zenary and lady genna.  lady zenary took meliodas's hand and placed it in her chest and welcomed him, I noticed Elizabeth get worried eventually making me furious"hello Genna and zenary, it's been a while!!" I smiled at Genna but gave a small glare to zenary which meant giving a warning. she frowned but nodded!!

zenary called meliodas, me, and Elizabeth to the tower situated at the top, Elizabeth stayed behind with thoughts filling her mind. I got worried as I read her mind, it was filled with questions about the relationship between meliodas and zenary!!

I slightly chuckled as meliodas asked the reason I just shook my head as we went to the place, zenary warned "to get your powers back you both have to take some trials, I warn you that it will be painful!!" both I and melodies looked at each other and smiled, saying "we will take it on no matter what!!"

meliodas has started his test, I don't know what happens he always ended up crying and fails, making the thing repeating continuously. On the side, zenary gave a pot that contains a magical seed to Elizabeth. I used my power to see the seed type but got furious when I found no seed in it. "zenary how dare you do this, you are spoiling the name of this holy place by your dishonesty!!"

the anger in me made my form to transform to my hades form making her scared!! she backed off and gave the seed making Elizabeth gasp in shock!! suddenly I sensed powers raising from meliodas, I turned towards him in shock and noticed him crying again.

but this time his powers were high!! he passed the test and succeeded, Elizabeth went and hugged him with tears but for some reason, meliodas was looking at me with guilty and............. L-LOVE?! what did really happen!!

once Elizabeth let meliodas go he hugged me and began to cry saying, "I'm sorry y/n..............I'm sorry.............you have suffered a lot just for me!!!!"

MELIODAS POV:

when zenary started my trial I found myself to be in.................. THE DEMON KINGDOM?!

D K: "meliodas and zeldris this little girl will become, your little sister and you both have to take care of her, she is y/n l/n!!" 

wait what's going here?! why am I with zeldris and father??!

Y/N: "big bro?!" *child voice*

M: "y-y/n?!"

Z: "hey meliodas why are you crying you are making y/n scare!!"

M: "what are you saying zeldris?!" why am I crying is it because of y/n???

D K: "I order both of you to take care of her and protect her for the great future of the demon kingdom!!"

Z & M: "yes, father!!"

I remember this!! this is the first time I ever met y/n, she was so cute. she was 5 and 3 years younger than me and zeldris but always the one to save us!! the demon king who always considers girls weak gives y/n a special place and call her the god of demons!!!

EVERYTHING CHANGED SUDDENLY:

"y/n do you consider meliodas and zeldris to be your lawful husbands?!"