CH-9

TIMESKIPPED:

everything got over in the holy land and now we are about to leave the place, suddenly hawk began to read the power and questioned me and meliodas "why did meliodas and y/n power levels decrease??" I had a small giggle as merline said, "cause you forgot to add an extra 0 to both y/n and meliodas!!" 

everyone around us almost screamed "the power level of 35,000 and 200,000??" I smiled and said "ho ya, but I will be having 100,000 if I lose my secret treasure and........................... now I am going to drop it!!" everyone's eye widens as I threw my secret treasure inside the magical pond of darkness.

meliodas came to scold me but froze in shock when he saw my eyes glowing red. I smirked as he said, "y/n please don't lose control of your powers!!" I laughed and said, "I never lose control, it's just that I am in a bad mood!!"

"bye, everyone see you guys soon!!" I waved and began to move as Elizabeth asked "where are you going y/n?!" I mentally frowned, I hate people when they stop me. "to a small walk, I will joining you guys in boar hut, you guys can keep moving without me!!" with that I left the place!!

I walked to a place that only a few know, it had a beautiful waterfall with a garden surrounding it, I have been taking care of the place on my own and now it is like heaven. the water was warm, so I removed my clothes and dipped my body into the warm water making my skin relax. I thought about the upcoming problem and the damage I have to go through, I giggled sadly as I look at the clear water. 

"hey, who are you?!" I turned back by the familiar voice "z-zeldris!!........................... don't dare to look or I would kill u!!" I turned and covered my nude body, he just turned around with blush and remained silent as I asked "what the hell are you doing here?!" he looked at a flower and said, "I love this place as it always remained me about you!!" 

'What did he say?! does he still love me?!' but before I could answer he went leaving me alone!! I pissed off and said "you dummy!!"

TIME SKIPPED

I came back to boar hut only to see Elizabeth's eye turned to the goddess one, she has gained her memories!! when she looked at me she laughed and asked "hello y/n l/n, gonna protect me with your life this time too, my bad you're memorize were erased!!" I got pissed off and slapped her hard as she fainted

everyone looked at me with question marked face, my eyes were covered with my hair as meliodas began to speak "y/n don't take it wrong you knew this happens every time!!" he came to come to comfort me but I slapped his hand away and said with a fake smile

"ya you are right, I helped you every time because..................... that was the cursed place on me right?! or................................ is it the curse that you place on me?!" I gave him a look that made him look down in guilty as I continued to speak "that's true my memorize were erased but I never expected you made me live in the life of hell and I never noticed it!!! haha ha, how funny!!"

I laughed as tears began to fall everyone looked at me in shock as meliodas came to console me "y/n it is-" I got enough!! "that's over meli I have been acting like this for a long time, and one more thing I gained my memories the time......................... when I drank your blood and I just waited for Elizabeth to gain her memories..............*cries* well congrats, kill me and save your lover...........you perfectly have 3 days left see you in my kingdom!!" 

with that I left meliodas alone with tears falling down his cheeks!! "how is it meliodas?!...................... this is how I exactly felt when you left me that day but I also felt insulted in front of the whole kingdom!!......................this is your real sin........the sin of making me hate you!!" *hiccups*