CH-6

"I WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS!!"

MELIODAS POV:

with that she went out and teleported herself to the middle of the demons, every demon took notice of it and attacked her. she just smiled and gave a hit on the ground making a very big tornado, y/n made a defense system around us so that we won't get affected by the tornado.

she wiped the whole army with no difficulty, but I noticed something being odd!!

'SHE IS GETTING CONTROLLED BY HER DARK POWER!!'

Diane was shouting in overjoy "wow look how amazing y/n look she look like an angel over there in the middle of all demons!!" "yeah she is so strong that demons couldn't even touch her!!" king praised her as Elizabeth said, "this is great we are s...

Diane was shouting in overjoy "wow look how amazing y/n look she look like an angel over there in the middle of all demons!!" "yeah she is so strong that demons couldn't even touch her!!" king praised her as Elizabeth said, "this is great we are safe then!!" 

"but this doesn't look good!!" merlin added as everyone looked shocked "captain do you know what she meant?!" ban asked "looks like she's been controlled!" gowther added as everyone looked worried 

I didn't say anything as It can be dangerous for both y/n and Elizabeth,  and now I am scared as y/n lost her control and started to attack recklessly.

suddenly a big blast occurs making the defense barrier to deactivate and y/n got thrown away with a whole in her chest making one of her seven to get removed!

y/n screamed from the bottom of her lungs. she wasn't good at handling the pain, when I moved to help her, melascula used her power and sealed us with her dark cocoon. we did everything but couldn't break it. 

y/n then said, "stay in meliodas and everyone, I will take care of this!!" 'what this isn't good!!' "y/n no stop it if you cross your limits, then think what will happen to rest?!" merlin used her power and helped us to see what is happening outside!

I noticed y/n with heavy wounds as she coughed out blue blood, everyone except me and zeldris looked shocked and surprised!! "what's with her blood being blue?!" the king asked in shock! I reminded silent as merlin explained "when a person has a power overflowing by crossing the limits of the body their blood turns blue!" everyone was amazed "this is amazing the person with these kinds of powers dies by losing their control but y/n is still handling it!!"  gowther added

when we were talking we heard a scream, we all turned in shock to see what happened. we noticed y/n screaming as her power level began to rise slowly from 60,000 to nearly 80,000 with her looks changing and her weapon transforming!!!

(from this to the sword below!!)