CH-4

Y/N POV:

a couple of days passed, I and meliodas have been increasing our powers in secret and got ready for the upcoming problem. today we landed in a beautiful village and opened the boar hat, as usual, we had a busy schedule and were serving busily, I was annoyed cause I don't like working like this. I usually sit near the window, creating a pleasant environment with my song so no one feels uncomfortable and that helps to attract customers. so today I was serving everyone in bad mood and where a man suddenly spoke: "hey guys have anyone of you saw the girl who is protecting the magical forest?!"

I froze a second and looked at my friends who gave me a smirk in return, I rolled my eyes and continued to serve. Elizabeth out of nowhere suddenly brought a sword of mine asking where to keep it as she was cleaning, I got frozen in shock as one of the men stood and shouted!! "wait, that sword, the girl who protected the magical forest had it!!" I had a crying face in an anime style as I got the sword back from Elizabeth. the men in the bar were shocked and questioned "hey are you the girl who protected the forest?!" I couldn't do anything other than saying the truth "y-yes it w-was me!!" 

every man in the bar was amazed "impossible we got the god to serve us" I was stunned and stood like a stone as ban hit me on my head to check me as meliodas asked "god.....?!" I snapped out and mumbled silently in a way that only meliodas can hear, "yes the god of hades!!" I let out a dark aura that made other sins to freak out a little

suddenly a many of the men and teen boys in the bar shouted "y/n I love you, be mine!!" I freaked out a bit and stepped back, king said "looks like someone has so many boyfri-~" I passed out in the shock before he could finish his sentence and the last thing I heard ban saying was "looks like someone needed some time to process!!"

NEXT DAY:

BAN POV:

I was still laughing from the incident that happened yesterday and y/n was trying to kill me from the morning and got hold inside the merlins perfect cube, suddenly we heard some men yelling "we wanted to see y/n" y/n got froze, but unfortunately, she has to face them. as soon as she went out everyone screamed that they love her and wanted to marry her, y/n stepped back and got blocked by me as I was standing behind her. y/n reminded silent for a second and then said "sorry guys but I already love someone!!" well that made every one of us surprise. one of the men asked "well, who is your boyfriend?!" y/n smirked and pulled my arm and said "well it is ban" I was shocked, she then slowly mumbled, "ban please help me!!" I got a mischievous idea as I dragged y/n to a kiss, making her and others surprise. when I let her go from the kiss, she stunned for a second and then smiled and said to others "I am sorry guys I don't want to be mean to you all but I already love someone"  she then went inside the boar hut!!

Y/N POV:

'w-what just h-happened?!'  as soon as I went inside the boar hut I closed the main door as everyone looked at me, I leaned on the door and slowly slide down and at last I fell on the ground sobbing that: "Aaaaaaaaaaaa i-i lost my one o-of my k-kiss to t-that s-stupid!! wwaaaaaa" king then asked, "so you lost your first kiss to someone else, ha?!" I then slowly stood up with a dark aura around that was 10 times powerful than before everyone freaked out and moved back, the scary face they made increased my power, as ban asked merline to use her perfect cube, and as he said she did but I broke it into pieces as if it was noting making everyone shock. I chased ban to kill him, he just kept on screaming that "remember one thing y/n I am immortal even if you kill me I will get my life back!!" I screamed back in annoyance "I don't care you bastard but I will kill you till you die!!" I took one of my swords out and continued to chase him