CH-14

"MOM ENOUGH!!! YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH!!"

Y/N MOM POV:

"w-wait it i-is impossible!!" my daughter she is alive but how?! I looked at my child with tears as she smiled at me and said "mom, I am fine. if you are gonna kill my mate. you have to kill me first!!" 

she went and stood in front of her mates making my eyes widen in shock as I noticed a smirk on her face. I was confused but got shocked when I noticed her power level, it kept on increasing by 10,000 each and every second.

she began to heal as her eyes color tuned to her mate's eye color, I signed and gave up as my child smiled!

she then said "mom, thanks for what you did and I have to thank you for lending your powers!!" what is she saying, I never gave her powers!!

she came to me and said "I borrowed some powers of yours and healed myself, that's it so simple!!" my eyes widen, no this isn't good!!

"y/n came to me fast you will fa- !!!" I was very late!! "y/n!!!" she lost her consciousness and fell backward! she was falling from the high of 8000m, I have no time to catch her.

but her mates..... both of them jumped from their place and flew towards y/n as they shouted: "y/n...... no!!" I watched the scene with eye-widening!!

they both caught y/n as they had tears of pure joy "y/n you dummy I thought I am gonna lose you!!" the one with black hair said as the other said, "I never thought you would forgive me but you still did but I thought I am gonna lose you when I saw you like that!!"

I watched with tears as I smiled to myself.

MELIODAS POV:

I was holding y/n in my arms as zeldris stood near me, I noticed y/n's mom smiling making every one of us confused!  y/n's mom came to the ground and walked towards us, I and zeldris stepped back in fear as she came and touched both of our cheeks making us a surprise.

she smiled and said "I see why my heart said to chose you both as my child's mate!!" we both gave her a confused look as she continued "both of you really love her even though you didn't notice it, it is deep in your heart and it is the one that is protecting my child!!"

both of our eyes widen in surprise as she said "I am satisfied with both of you and as a price, you both will be ruling the whole worlḍ the demon kingdom, vampire kingdom, goddess race, fairy kingdom, the human race, gaint race, and the ancient dragon race will come under your control!!"

we were speechless as she placed her hand on y/n's face saying "take care of my child there will be no one to stop three of you!" 

I looked at Elizabeth who had the last min of her life in this world, I walked to her as I handed y/n to zeldris hand. y/n's mom watched the scene in silence I walked to Elizabeth, as she pleaded said "m-meliodas p-please help m-me I w-wanna live!!" 

my eye turned to its demon mode making her shocked, I began to speak "you are the one who committed the real sin it is not us and as a price, you will surely pay!!"

elizabeth's eyes widen as she held her last breath. y/n's mom then spoke, "the sins committed by the seven deadly sins and the ten commandments will be removed, from today on they will be known as the world guardians and will be made as the rulers of the different part of the rule under y/n and her mates!"

with that, she disappeared in the air making us shock then both I and zeldris looked at sleeping y/n who is now in zeldris's hand! she then slowly opened her eye as she gave a childish look "who am I?!"