CH-11

ZELDRIS POV:

I was sitting in the kingdom's court with y/n sitting in my lap sleeping peacefully, I have been arranging the army for the battle that is going to begin. the promise I made to y/n I will fulfill it and will kill meliodas making him pay for the betrayal he did to y/n and the pain he gave to her!

"MELIODAS.............. I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

ON THE OTHER SIDE:

MELIODAS POV:

I don't know how am I going to save Elizabeth if I have to kill demon king, first I would have to kill y/n but how can I do that?! she is someone that I really love and Elizabeth is becoming troublesome by going to some new problem on her own and pleading me help her!!

this war should be an end for me, zeldris, or y/n any one of us will be dead but who?! this won't be an end for the curse on Elizabeth and me! but I have to do something to end this!! this war isn't going to be a simple one!!

BACK TO THE KINGDOM:

Y/N POV: (still sleeping/ in a dream!)

"WHERE AM I?!"

(BEGAN THE SONG NOW!!")

🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

"this voice!! why does it send a shiver to my body?! wait where am I first?!"  

I walked for a certain distance following the female voice for a certain distance but my eyes widen when I heard estrossas voice!!

THE CLOCK IS TICKING DOWN HERE ON THE HALLOWED GROUNDS WE'RE NOT THE KIND TO BOW

CUS WE WILL HOLD THE CROWN

"no it can't b-be I a-am in t-the middle ~of H-HOLY W-WAR"

SONG CONTINUING!!.........

"no, it can't be!! Z-ZELDRIS!!"

tears started to fall down my eyes seeing the holy war again, seeing meliodas helping Elizabeth by fighting with my beloved once and the person I care for!

soon I heard meliodas's voice with zeldris one!!

"noooo please you both are killing your self stop it!!"

"NOOOOO.............................. you Elizabeth............................ when I reach my limits I will kill you with my ultimate form you impure goddess!!"

what will I do now!!

"please you everyone stop!!"

"THE ONE WHO GET'S THE CROWN GETS Y/N AND IT WILL BE ME!!!" 'wait they are fighting for me!? but what about meliodas?!'

SONG: ABANDON MY COMMANDMENT FOR LOVE...... WHAT AN IRONIC TWIST!!

"MELIODAS..........." what is it, why does my face feel wet?! does my feeling for him will never fade even if I try?!

END OF DREAM!!

"STOP................!!"

ZELDRIS POV: