CH-7

HELLO READER!!

I UPDATED A DAY EARLIER CAUSE TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

AND FROM TODAY ON EVERY PART WILL BE UPDATED ON MONDAY!!

*******************************************

ELAINE POV:

hoo, y/n I very well knew about you, you wore a plastic smile in that room and came out and now simply saying that you can't forget him?! "y/n no lies here!!" 

y/n turned towards me in surprise at first but then she chuckled and said "well-well I surrender!!" I stuck my tough out and started to laugh as y/n joined me!!

'Y/N PLEASE SAVE THE FUTURE, DON'T MAKE THE PAST TO REPEAT!'

Y/N POV:

"I will protect Elizabeth even if it causes my life!!, I won't allow big bro to cry once again!!" looks like it's time to sleep!! suddenly I got the urge to drink blood

"gha............" why the hell do I have to starve now?? I don't have tables too "damn it!"

I began to lost control as I ran to my room and went to the bathroom removed my dress to make my body cold and opened the shower cold doing my best to cut off the blood scent from the other humans in the bar!! blue blood started to turn red and I began to cough blood as it started to drip down my mouth.

suddenly I heard some footsteps, 'who is it!!' 

"y/n you in there?!"

'meliodas?! damn it why is he here now?!'

"I am fine meli!!"

I tried my best not to moan and not to stutter!!

"no, you are not!!"

"I am fine big br~ah" I covered my mouth in instant!! 

"what is going y/n!!"

"n-no thing meli...........gha!" hell I am failing again

MELIODAS POV:

what's going on?! why y/n is stuttering?? why is she moaning?? is she in pain?! "wait................the hell!" how did I forget she would need blood after the battle!

"y/n open the door now!!"

"no meli please, I am fine...............aha.................it hurts...................."

"y/n open!" 

"........................."

"y/n"

".............."

"Y/n"

"................." why the hell is she not answering?! is something wrong with her?? 

don't say me that she fainted!! "y/n no!!" I kicked the door open in panic but was in shock when I saw zeldris inside!!

y/n was drinking zeldris blood as zeldris did his best not to growl in pain, zeldris was erasing y/n's memories about him and changed it with me. y/n knew what he is doing but she didn't oppose, she was crying silently in emotional pain while drinking the blood. zeldris too began to cry but also relaxed y/n by patting her head gently. once y/n let zeldris go she fainted as zeldris picked her nude body and place her gently in the bed and kissed her on her forehead and said "I will be the one to kill you!!"