CH-12

"LISTEN MY CALCULATIONS WENT WRONG, AND NOW I HAVE NO OTHER WAY THAN THIS AND Remember I WILL MAKE Y/N MINE AND WILL REMOVE THE CURES BETWEEN ME AND ELIZABETH!"

MELIODAS POV:

I noticed Elizabeth clinching her teeth when I said that making me frown. chandler, me, and Elizabeth flew to the demon kingdom and noticed zeldris sitting on the throne of the demon king!! y/n was no were to be found I guess she must be sleeping!! 

"hey zeldris!!" I said in a moto voice

"the sinful traitor comes to the enemy's territory shamelessly......... you surely got some guts"

I stayed silent as zeldris continued!! "if you are here for the thrown, you surely are here for your own death!!"

zeldris was about to attack me but stopped when he heard esstoressa's voice! "what do we have here!! fight among brotherhood?!" wait he is alive?! "so you are alive ha?!" I said in a moto voice as both esstoressa and zeldris came to attack me by saying "you spinless brother, why here with that impure goddess is it to break y/n to pieces?!" I growled and pushed both to the ground with my power suddenly I noticed Elizabeth who stood beside me was missing!! 

"Elizabeth?!.................. what th-!?" I was cut off by a scream!!

"AAAAAAAGH!!!............................." who is screaming?!

"y/n?!..................." zeldris screamed and ran to her room as I and esstoressa followed him, every one of our eyes widens when we saw Elizabeth covered with cuts. I heard a gasped from zeldris after a few seconds which grabbed the attention of both me and esstoressa!!

esstoressa questions "what's with that gasp zeldris, is something wrong?!"

zeldris looked around the room and said: "y/n was under my sleep spell, a person can't wake unless I release them but y/n s-she is missing?!" that sentence made me think twice before helping Elizabeth, I look at Elizabeth and questioned "did you do something to y/n?!" her eye widens in shock when I asked it, she gave me a nervous smile and said, "don't you trust me meliodas?!"

and that is when we heard a creepy voice "JACK AND JILL........... WENT UP TO THE HILL............. TO FENCH A PILE OF WATER.............. but sadly............... JACK FELL DOWN.............. and what happens to jill?!............ she is alone now!!.............. how funny?!"

(A/N: pop the highlighted letter in the words and give time between each dotted line!!) is

I noticed zeldris stepping back by that sound but why?! I began to walk near Elizabeth but stopped when I noticed a sword coming towards my direction I dogged it but the speed and the power I sensed from it was intense!!

then we noticed y/n coming out from the dark with her body covered with her demonic mark and a sword in her chest zeldris panicked and asked "y/n what happened to you why is a sword there in your chest!!"

y/n had her eyes closed all this time and she reminded silent, Elizabeth stood and began to speak instead of y/n "the truth is I was wandering around the corridor where I suddenly heard a scream and when I entered the room I noticed y/n and when she saw me she attacked me recklessly making these wounds and I have no clue how she is wounded!!"

zeldris clenched his hands as he began to speak "you impure goddess stop lying she was under my spell how could she have been awake!?" wait she was under zeldris spell then who is this?! "everyone stops speaking this isn't y/n!!................. hey you who are you?!" everyone gasped as esstoressa asked, "what is going here really?!"