6. 'SIS'(Reyna's POV)

The next day I woke up with a start when I heard a desperate knock on the door.
'Coming, just a sec!' I said loud enough for the outsider to hear. I quickly washed my face set my messy hair a little which didn't workout, never mind and then made my way for the main door. When I opened the door I saw a crouched figure on the pavement... Crying with pain and clutching it's stomach.
I quickly sat beside the figure and saw...
'Nico... What happened?' I asked pure shock on my face.
'I-I don't kno-' and suddenly his eyes slammed shut. He fell unconscious into my lap, as if he had just shadow travelled and then I saw something scary...
There was blood on his stomach which he had clutched when he was crying. Now, seeing him I probably panicked which I shouldn't have.
'Oh oh ohm,' I mumbled under my palms which I realized were now on my mouth and I started crying.
'Ufoh,' I heard a mumble.
Then suddenly a realization struck me that I had to take him to the Apollo cabin. But, first I had to cover the bleeding place so, I took a new towel and wrapped it around his stomach. I lifted him up bridal style and started running towards the Apollo cabin where I didn't want to go. It was because someone who I didn't want to see was there... Will Nico's boyfriend was there.
But, I had to do this. I had to save Nico. If anything happened to him... You get the point.
I started sprinting even faster until I reached the cabin. I slammed the door open with a single kick and lay him on the bed not caring about whom it belonged to. I noticed the cabin was empty. But I hoped that Will was there. I'd heard that all the Apollo campers had gone for a trip to Apollo museum, well except Will.
'Will!' I yelled. 'Something's happened to Nico!' I said tears streaming down my eyes. With that I heard footsteps coming towards me.
'What happened?' He asked casually.
'N-Nico's s-s-stomach-'
'Oh gods,' He yelped upon seeing unconscious Nico laying on the bed. ' Wh-what happened?' He asked clearly panicked just like me. But, he quickly started checking Nico's pulse, then his temperature. He tore of his bloody shirt. Then cleared the blood of the wound and applied an antiseptic to it.
'You bought him right on time or... or he... he would've-'
'I know Will. Just tell me would he be fine or not?' I asked not meeting his eyes, I didn't have the guts to hide my feelings especially in a situation like this. He would easily sense my feelings if I met his eyes.
'Y-Yeah, He will take some days in the bed with proper medication to recover properly.' He replied, a sad expression in his eyes. 'Till then he will be on a liquid diet. I'm feeling hungry. I have to go to buy some food from the new stall nearby the camp. Here, take this.' He said handing me some grape flavored nectar.
'Feed him this until you feel his wounds start healing. Be careful. Don't feed him too much,' He warned and walked out of the cabin. Now, if somebody else had said that to me I would've punched him in the pace and said something like 'I know that from before you duffer!' but this was Will, I could understand his concern. I realized that I hadn't asked the reason for the bleeding. I placed the bowl of nectar on the side table and ran out of the cabin to find Will. I saw him walking towards the exit/entrance of the camp.
'Will! Wait...' I ran towards him. I reached him and asked him what had caused the bleeding.
'I-I don't really know. We'll have to ask Chiron when he comes back from the trip.' I felt that he was lying... Hiding something from me. But I left him to it maybe he really didn't recognize it or maybe he was just not in the mood of talking to anybody.
'Fine. I'll just go back then.' I replied.
'Wait!' He stopped me and pulled me into an embrace. A sisterly embrace. At first I was confused but then I hugged him back and whispered in his ear. 'He'll be fine. Plus I won't let anything happen to him, dear doctor,' I said trying to cheer him up.
'Yeah, thanks... sis,' He said. I got surprised, he had used the term 'sis'. But it was fine with me.
'See you later,' I pulled away and ran towards the cabin in which Nico was sleeping. I opened the door and saw Nico sleeping peacefully. I sat beside his bed and took some nectar and put it in his mouth. His lips had gained back the colour and moisture. They were thin, beautiful and gods know what else.
His face was inches from mine. I knew he had a boyfriend but still, this time I couldn't hold back. I moved closer to his lips but then I felt bad for doing so. I moved away and placed my palm on his cheekbone. The touch made my skin tingle. I kissed his forehead and pulled away knowing that I wouldn't get the chance to kiss him. But wrong was wrong I couldn't kiss someone's boyfriend... Of someone who called me 'sis'. To that, I made him sip some more nectar and then sat on the floor beside his bed and quickly fell asleep.