9. Percy gets serious?!(Reyna's POV)

Now, although I'd love to say that I won the race, here's the painful truth. We finished at the same time. Annabeth was better than me in sword fighting, but nowhere came close to me at archery like that we were a good team because her weaknesses was covered up by me and my weaknesses were covered up by her.

'Great race, eh?' I asked her catching my breath.

'Y-Yeah, I almost won but you did a good job covering up,' She said. 'Now... food?'

'How do you read my mind?'

'One of my great talents. Come on today we get to eat something special.'

'Why?' I asked her.

'Because today the Romans and the Greeks first met each other. You and I... Remember now?'

'Oh... yeah!' I replied. It was also the day the Greeks had attacked the Roman camp. But I decided not to bring it up. 'Come on then, what are we waiting for?'

We both sat together on the Athena table this time. We ordered our special food-Lasagna. It was cheesy and had olives and chili garlic flavor to it. I burned some of it in the fire as usual but this time I prayed to Goddess Athena/Minerva.

Then, I took one bite. 'Umm... Delicious! This is the best lasagna I've ever tasted.'

'Isn't it? I love it too!' She exclaimed. 'See Piper, Hazel, Percy have come.' I saw where she was pointing. They all were smiling and rubbing the sleep out of their eyes.

'Hey guys. Come here!' I called to them. They quickly came and took their seats on the Athena table. Normally, this was against the rules but now we were allowed to sit with our friends 2 days in a month. Plus the Hephaestus campers were kind enough to install four new guest tables for the Roman campers and for the unclaimed ones. Those tables were large and stylish certainly made for Royal treatment. 

'So, how ya doing?' Percy asked in a cheerful mood.

'Gr8! I guess,' I replied to him.

'Ooooh... Lasagna! I love lasagna,' said Piper as she ordered the same with lemonade.
We all started chatting and pulling each others legs. I noticed that Hazel was quiet the whole time.

'Wait a sec guys. Hazel,' I interrupted everyone. 'What's the matter? Why are you so quiet?'

'Nothing... It's just nothing.' She replied with a wry smile.

'But you didn't even start eating yours and Frank's favorite dish... There's got to be something. Tell us,' Annabeth supported me.

'Yeah, that's weird. You love lasagna and Percy has almost finished his, though he took double amount than that of ours.' Piper said teasingly. 

'Hey!' Percy complained and we all burst into laughter.(Except for Hazel of course.)

'Ok, now stop. Back to Hazel,' Annabeth said interrupting all of us.

'Umm... It's just that. How do I tell you? I don't understand...' She started sniffling.

'Ohh dear. I got it. You miss Frank, don't you?' I questioned her.

'Yeah, kind of. He and I used to spend lots of time together, but now he's just always busy with his work,' She said still sniffling.

'I see. I've gotten a solution for that. I'll tell him to spend time with you on the breaks and the weekends. Is that enough?' I suggested.

'Really? That'd be just perfect! Then I'll leave for the Roman Camp tomorrow,' she cracked a grin.

'So, we could spend today together and then I'll leave for the Roman camp tomorrow. Maybe I could even help him with his duties.'