Chapter 8: Safe with me

The next day, Taehyung didn't notice anything on his laptop. He was still waiting for the email to get sent to him but got no notification from the company.

He was currently sitting on the chair at his study table in his room while looking at his email.

"Good Morning, babe."

He heard Jimin greet him and pecked the top of his head.

"Morning" He sighed.

Jimin noticed that there was something wrong with him.

"What's the matter, babe? Are you okay?" Jimin asked turning around Taehyung's swivel chair to make him look at him.

"Yeah, just disappointed because I didn't get any email yet to your father's company." Taehyung uttered, fidgeting his fingers.

"It's okay, baby, I'll go there to check if something wrong happened, hm?" Jimin cupped his boyfriend's cheeks, pecking his lips.

"Oh, where are you going, hyung? Why are you wearing formal clothes?" Taehyung just noticed what was Jimin wearing.

"Actually, I will attend the meeting on my father's behalf since he went to California to propose there." Jimin replied.

"Really, hyung? I'm glad to hear that." Taehyung giggled.

"Should I take you to your work now? You said you have a meeting to attend, right?" Jimin stood up properly putting his hands in his pocket.

"I'm not going there, hyung, I had to go to Mr. Chang's company since the meeting will be held at his company." Taehyung retorted looking up at him.

"What? Why do you have to go there? You know how pervert that man was!" Jimin grumbled.

"Hyung, my boss will be there too and I heard there will be a lot of CEOs who will attend that meeting." Taehyung muttered.

"I know because I'm going to that company to attend the meeting as well. But, Taehyung, you can't go there. That bastard old man seems to like you, don't forget what he did to you." Jimin gritted his teeth.

Well, long story short, Taehyung almost got harrassed by Mr. Chang but Jimin was fast enough to save him and luckily, nothing happened. They tried to sue him but they failed because Mr. Chang used his wealth to win the case.

"I know hyung, but I'm secretary, that part of my work. And you will be there too, besides, I'll make sure I stay far from him. Please, hyung, promise this will be the last time I will see him." Taehyung hugged Jimin's waist, looking at him with innocent eyes.

Jimin sighed in defeat, pushing his hair to the back.

"Fine, make sure to stay where I can see you, okay?" Jimin uttered sighing.

"Thank you, hyung." Taehyung giggled, standing up to kiss Jimin on his lips.

-----

Well, they were in front of Mr. Chang's company. Taehyung informed Jungkook that he was on his way. Jimin opened the door car for Taehyung and Taehyung gladly accepted Jimin's hand to help him get out of his car.

"Secretary Kim, you're here."

Taehyung looked behind him and saw Jungkook.

"Good Morning, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung bowed his head to show respect.

"You too." Jungkook's voice sounded like he was annoyed while looking at Jimin.

"Of course, I'm part of the meeting." Jimin mocked.

"Let's just go inside, they might be waiting for the two of you." Taehyung meddles with them to make sure they won't argue in front of many people.

Jungkook poked his tongue in his inner cheeks while Jimin pushed his hair to the back.

When they were inside the elevator, Taehyung kind of felt awkward for some reason. He was standing between them with thick silence.

"Taehyung, are you sure you're going in? You can just wait in the lobby." Jimin uttered when the elevator opened.

"Don't worry, Mr. Park, I can assure you secretary Kim will be fine and safe with me." Jungkook smiled putting his hand on Taehyung's back.

"As you should, you're the one who invite him here. If something happened to him, I will punch you." Jimin left because he had to go with his father's secretary.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip, this is what he want to be avoided but they still found a way to fight.

"Let's go, secretary Kim." Jungkook patted Taehyung's back to gain his attention.

Taehyung smiled a bit and they went to the meeting area.

Jungkook was the one who opened the entrance for Taehyung. Taehyung gulped seeing a lot of prominent people inside. He already saw Jimin who was sitting on the right side while looking at them.

"What a nice sight to have you here, secretary Kim." Mr. Chang smiled or more likely he was smirking, while he was standing in front of them.

"Get out of our way." Jungkook sternly said when Mr. Chang attempted to hold Taehyung's right hand.

"Why are you being possessive Jeon? I'm just greeting this good-looking person, can't I do that?" Mr. Chang grinned and Jungkook badly wanted to punch his grin off his face.

"Not in front of me, Chang. The meeting was about to start, you don't want me to ruin your face, right?" Jungkook warned him.

"You are no fun, Jeon. Why don't you know how to share? Being possessive doesn't make sense and fun." Mr. Chang added.

"Do you badly want to start this meeting with your ruin face, Chang?" Jungkook glared at him.

"Tsk, such a kid. Next time you should learn how to share." Mr. Chang chuckled winking at Taehyung before walking away.

"I don't know how to share with my property, Chang. You should remember that." Jungkook said with a hint of possessiveness in his tone.

Taehyung swallowed hard, he glanced at Jimin who was glaring at Mr. Chang with seriousness on his face. He was sure, that kind of Jimin's face, he was making right now means that he can kill at any moment.

"You should take a seat, Secretary Kim. Make sure to write any information we needed, okay?" Jungkook uttered patting Taehyung's head.

Taehyung nodded his head, luckily, there was a seat only for secretaries. He sat down there with other secretaries.