Chapter 13: Please, talk to me

Jimin was worried, Taehyung's work hours already ended but his boyfriend wasn't home yet. He tried to contact and message him but he got no response from both. He was currently driving to Jungkook's company to check if Taehyung was still in that place. It's already 12 am, and his boyfriend should update about his whereabouts.

He got out of his car and went inside the office, he notice that the most of employees were leaving and there are only a few people inside. He saw the desk for the secretary was empty and the office where Taehyung brought him. He curses under his breath checking each room to find where's Jungkook office is and found it.

Yet, he saw Jungkook was alone in his office, drinking some beverages, and seems to be not in a good condition.

"Where's Taehyung?" He asked while glaring at him.

"Did you see anyone else here?" Jungkook responded mockingly.

"I don't have time to play with you, tell me where's my boyfriend? Where did you bring him?!" Jimin growled venomously.

"You are his boyfriend, don't you suppose to know where is he right now? If I ever have Taehyung with me, I shouldn't have stayed here." Jungkook grumbled drinking again.

He was such a mess, his office wasn't okay to stay with for common people, even a beggar surely will decline to stay in his office that's why Jimin didn't bother to go inside.

"He's missing, bastard, he wasn't home yet! You're the only one who can know where he is!" Jimin retorted with a hint of annoyance and frustration in his tone.

"Why the fuck are you asking me?! What is it to me if he isn't at his house yet?! I don't care! I don't care about him, I don't care anymore! He chose you over me! Why would I ever care about the person who didn't even acknowledge me?!" Jungkook yelled but his tone was cracking as if he will cry at any moment.

Taehyung chose him? What does Jungkook mean by that? Jimin can't understand what was Jungkook telling him.

Suddenly, his phone rang, and immediately answered it seeing Taehyung's name on the caller ID.

"Taehyung, babe, where are you? I've been looking for you?" Jimin rapidly bombarded a question.

"Sorry to tell you but I'm not Taehyung either you're "babe" I just wanted to inform you that I am a bartender and there's a guy who doesn't want to leave the bar. He's intoxicated and we're about to close the bar so please take this guy that I believe was named Taehyung out of the bar or else we'll throw him out."

"Shit, okay, thank you for calling me. I'm going there now." Jimin ended the call.

He glanced at Jungkook before leaving the company to go to Taehyung's location. He got inside his car and started to drive.

------

Taehyung was forcefully thrown out of the bar because his so-called boyfriend didn't arrive yet. Since he was drunk and doesn't know where he was, he decided to sit down on the concrete floor and leaned his back on the bar's door. It was raining so hard that he can't hear anything besides the raindrops.

He hugged his knees, feeling cold because of the weather and getting wet since there was no roof to block him from the rain. He doesn't have any strength to stand up and walk away. He wants to be alone and have some space. Everything was too much for him to handle. He doesn't know which one to believe.

Suddenly, he didn't feel any raindrops pouring on him. He saw a pair of familiar shoes in front of him. He bit his bottom lip, suppressing any tears to fall.

"Taehyung, what's wrong?"

He heard the person in front of him ask him, he looked up seeing Jimin's eyes looking at him worriedly. But he can't deny the fact that this person might also lie to him. Just by thinking about that, he can't help but cry feeling betrayed by the person he loves the most.

"Let's go home, Taehyung, you'll get sick if we stay here for so long."

Jimin attempted to hold Taehyung's arm but he got yanked instead. Taehyung stand up from his own and walked passed by him not caring if he was drunk or what. Yet, he was grabbed by his arms, stopping him.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you being like this? What happened Taehyung, please tell me?" Jimin tried to have a proper conversation with him.

"I... I wanna go home, please." Taehyung stuttered not even bothering to look at him.

"Yes, we're going home, we'll go back to our house, okay?"

"No, I want to go to my parent's house. I want to stay there, I want to see them." Taehyung sobbed.

Jimin's heart clenched, he knows what this mean, Taehyung surely found out already.

"Taehyung, baby, can we please talk? Tell me what's your problem. You don't need to go to them, I'm your boyfriend, let's fix this, please. Don't try to avoid me, Taehyung." Jimin wants to act tough but he can't, his heart was hurting so much.

But Taehyung shooked his head aggressively and cried.

"No, please send me to their house. I- I don't wanna talk with you right now, I can't. I want to go home, please." Taehyung cried harder which sends a pang in Jimin's heart.

"Okay, I'll send you there but please promise me that we're going to talk after this." Jimin told him.

Taehyung didn't reply, instead, he just cry not knowing what he should say.

------

They arrived in front of Taehyung's parent's house, Taehyung didn't hesitate to go out of Jimin's car and knocked on the door. The door was opened revealing Taehyung's mother, Eunsa.

"Taehyung" Eunsa uttered but she replied with a hug instead.

She saw Jimin standing behind Taehyung, and she knew that the two surely have fought.

"Please, take care of him for a while, he doesn't want to talk with me. I'll come back tomorrow." Jimin said while looking at Taehyung with teary eyes.

She nodded her head and can clearly be heard that her son was crying in agony. Jimin bowed his head before turning around to leave and try to wipe off his tears but they kept falling.