Chapter 11: What if

Chapter 11: What if

Jimin was furious when he got home, he was drunk but slightly sober. He went inside their room and saw Taehyung sleeping on the bed peacefully with his back facing the door. He removed his shoes and laid down behind Taehyung and hugged him tightly. Jealousy was plastered over his face and obvious anger bubbled inside him.

Just thinking about Jungkook telling the truth to Taehyung was getting on his nerves. He closed his eyes to control his anger and sighed. He peppered soft kisses on Taehyung's shoulder to calm down and think positively.

"Hyung?" Taehyung woke up sensing him.

"It's me, baby." Jimin replied and nibbled Taehyung's earlobe.

"You're drunk?" Taehyung asked when he smelled his scent.

He turned around to look at Jimin who was obviously drunk.

"Just a little, baby, I'm fine." Jimin giggled pecking his lips.

"Why did you drink at first? Is there something wrong?" Taehyung inquired worriedly.

"Nothing, just have thoughts in my head right now." Jimin replied cupping his boyfriend's cheeks.

"What is it, hyung? Can you please tell me?" Taehyung uttered to comfort him.

"What if... what if you found out something worst about me? Will you still love me?" Jimin asked while staring at Taehyung.

"Why are you suddenly asking something like that? Did you cheat on me right now? Or is there something I don't know about you?" Taehyung replied with confusion written on his face.

"No, it's just a 'what if' Taehyung, I'm just curious if that stuff happens to us." Jimin swallowed hard.

Taehyung chuckled and cupped Jimin's cheeks.

"You are worried for nothing, hyung, first of all, I know you won't cheat on me. Second, I love you so much and I trusted you. I knew you very well, hyung, you're not the kind of person who will betray me. No matter what happened, I will stay by your side and won't leave you. Besides, I'm waiting for the day we will get married." Taehyung smiled and pecked his boyfriend's lips.

Right, Taehyung loves him so much, he shouldn't doubt Taehyung's love for him. He should remind himself that Taehyung will choose him even if Jungkook interferes with their relationship.

"I'm glad to hear that, baby, I love you so much." Jimin kissed him and so, and Taehyung kissed him back.

Their gentle kiss turned into heated and Taehyung didn't notice that Jimin was on top of him.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's hands were balled in a fist. He can't believe that fucking midget ruined his plans. He should do something else before it gets too late.

-----

The next day was better for Jimin and Taehyung, he was glad that Taehyung made a soup for him to lessen his hangover. He was admiring the marks written all over his boyfriend's neck who was washing the dishes while he was sitting on the chair where he can properly see Taehyung's features.

Suddenly, someone knocked on their door. Jimin stood up to open the door and to his surprise, he saw his dad in front of him.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked, looking at him confusedly.

"Why don't you invite me in first, hah?!" Jimmy, his dad mocked playfully.

"Right, get inside dad." Jimin moves aside to welcome him.

Jimmy went inside their house and scanned the area.

"Dad" Taehyung greeted and hugged him.

"My gorgeous son-in-law" Jimmy warmly greeted him back.

"It's been a while, dad." Taehyung giggled, pulling away from the hug.

"Well, I heard there's urgent news happening and I can say you two have a long night." Jimmy uttered noticing those marks as well.

"Dad, don't talk about that, you're making him embarrassed. Tae, baby, can you grab us something to drink?" Jimin changed the topic so his boyfriend won't get embarrassed.

"Okay" Taehyung immediately replied and went to the kitchen.

Jimmy sat down on the couch same with Jimin, they are facing each other.

"So, what are you doing here, dad?" Jimin started.

"I heard about what happened in Mr. Chang's company and he was currently in a coma because what happened to him was pretty brutal. The witnesses said that they saw that you're the one who started the chaos." Jimmy stated.

"At least he's still alive tho, ain't my fault, I'm just trying to protect my boyfriend." Jimin replied uninterestingly.

"I know but because of that it affects the sale of the company and that means, lose of a huge amount of money as well." Jimmy retorted.

"Don't worry dad, I'm working on that." Jimin promised.

"Good, anyways, did you already tell him about that?" Jimmy asked looking at his son and Jimin understand it very well.

"No, dad. I don't think he needs to know about that." Jimin responded.

"Don't you think he will feel betrayed by that? He deserves to know that you're not the kid with him during that incident an---"

"Dad, don't mention it, okay? I and Taehyung will get married soon, so please stop reminding me about that. Past is past, those kinds of memories from his past should be forgotten. That kid should be removed from his memories." Jimin was a little bit annoyed.

"I know you love him so much, Jimin, but hiding the truth from him was also betraying. You know, I'm just waiting for you to tell him. If Taehyung loves you, I'm sure he won't leave you." Jimmy added.

"I understand what you are trying to say, dad. But, I'm not sure if Taehyung loves me because of me. Or did he just love me because he made those stupid promises with the kid that he thought was me? Taehyung never breaks his promise, dad and he will surely do anything to make his promise will come true." Jimin told him.

"But you can't hide those lies forever, Jimin. Taehyung is a sweet guy, I'm sure he will understand you. Don't you love him, do you?" Jimmy inquired.

"I love him, dad. It's just, I'm not ready yet to tell him everything. I will need an assurance first that he will belong to me forever." Jimin spoke.

"Fine, I won't support you with this but I hope everything goes well with both of you." Jimmy sighed and looked at his son.

Jimin looked down at the ground while fidgeting his fingers.

-----

Vkook or Vmin?