Chapter 10: I should be

The incident went viral all over the social media platform. Most of the citizens were enthralled by that news but the thing that caught their attention was the exit of the 6 guys which were Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi. Also, some citizens found them hot and eye-catching.

And due to that incident, their companies have to be suspended for a month because the detectives were investigating them. That also means that Taehyung will have time with his boyfriend, Jimin.

However, he can't hide his jealousy after seeing comments about his boyfriend. They were curious to know him more.

"Why are you so focused on your laptop, babe? I thought you'll be focused on me since you don't have work for a month."

Suddenly, he heard Jimin's voice behind him and touched his shoulders, caressing them.

"Nothing" Taehyung sighed closing his laptop.

Jimin chuckled noticing that his boyfriend was looking at the article about the incident. And he was sure that Taehyung was intrigued by those comments about him.

"Are you still jealous that I caught those people's attention?" Jimin giggled turning Taehyung around.

"Of course not, there's nothing to be jealous of." Taehyung lied but his face was sulking.

"You're right, you shouldn't be jealous of those comments. I'm all yours." Jimin smiled holding both of his boyfriend's hands.

"I know, hyung, but I can't help it. You're handsome and now people knew it. But they don't know that you're my boyfriend." Taehyung sighed.

"Then, let's public our relationship. What do you think so?" Jimin tried to lighten up Taehyung's mood, cupping his cheeks.

Taehyung blushed because of that idea, he knew Jimin wasn't ashamed of their relationship but he doesn't want to do that yet, he was afraid of judgemental and homophobic people surrounding them. Besides, it's better to be private so their relationship would last long.

"No need, hyung, as long as you love me, that's all matter." Taehyung smiled looking at him.

"That's my baby"

Jimin didn't forget to shower Taehyung with kisses.

"By the way, Tae, I have to go to the club I owned. I have to run some errands. Do you want to come?" Jimin asked changing the topic.

"No, hyung. I don't want to leave this house. Too lazy." Taehyung uttered.

"Okay then, do you want me to buy you something you like?" Jimin inquired.

"Just strawberry, please." Taehyung's eyes were beaming.

"Everything for my pretty boyfriend." Jimin giggled and pecked Taehyung's lips.

He also pecked the tip of his boyfriend's nose causing Taehyung to let out a soft chuckle.

"I'm going now, make sure to call me if something happened, okay?" Jimin said while walking out of their room.

Taehyung just hums in response and watched Jimin leave.

-----

Jimin arrived at his club, and he walked inside checking the area. There are a lot of people having their own time but the person who caught his eye was the bastard.

"I don't know you like this kind of place." Jimin smirked going besides his boyfriend's boss.

"You don't need to know tho." Jungkook simply retorted while drinking.

"Well, you're right, but in just a flick of my finger, I can make you ban here out of my club." Jimin grinned.

"Oh, you owned this? No wonder why the taste of any liquor here was cheap just like you." Jungkook snickered.

"Yet you're enjoying them." Jimin mocked.

"Not really, just have no choice but to drink them. I don't like wasting my money." Jungkook taunted.

"Hah, at least I'm not forcing myself on someone who obviously has a boyfriend." Jimin retorted.

Jungkook's snicker drop off and glared at him.

"Why dude? Did you get affected by that? Sorry to hurt your feelings but there's no way I will let you ruin our relationship with your pathetic moves. I hope you enjoy watching me pleasure my boyfriend with those hidden cameras in our house that you planted." Jimin smiled innocently.

"Yes, I did. I enjoyed them so much that I wish I'll be in your position. Ah, no, I should be his boyfriend if you didn't lie, if you didn't fake anything." Jungkook retorted.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin's hands were balled in a fist.

Jungkook stood up in front of him and put down the glass on top of the counter.

"The reason why Taehyung accepted you as his boyfriend is because he thought you were the kid with him in his past when he got kidnapped and he made a promise to that kid that he will marry him once they grow up because that kid helped him, am I wrong?" Jungkook smirked.

Well, about that it will reveal soon but not now.

"You..." Jimin was mad, his eyes were wide and the veins on his hands were popping out. Cold sweats formed on his forehead.

"How did I know? Because I'm that kid, I'm his first love, not you. What do you think will happen if he finds out? Taehyung never breaks his promise. I guess you should be ready once he finds out. Have fun as long as you can, I will get what's truly mine."

Jungkook patted Jimin's shoulder and left the club.

"Ryu!" Jimin called the bouncer of his club who was roaming around the area.

"Yes, sir?" Ryu responded running in front of him.

"That guy, Jeon Jungkook, make sure he won't able to come back here anymore no matter what happens." Jimin told his bouncer.

"Are you sure, sir? He's one of the VIP members here of our club. And it will be a big loss for this club if we ban him." Ryu stated.

"Yes, do you want me to repeat it again or fired you instead?!" Jimin growled at him.

"I-I understand sir." Ryu bowed his head and immediately left to inform the other staff.

Jimin clenched his jaw, there was no way he will let Jungkook tell about that stuff. Taehyung was his, he doesn't like sharing. He had to separate them.